Chater 32- Talking With Kian

Ricky sent me a text to ask if I wanted anything from Starbucks which was lucky because I still haven't moved from my bed. Ricky came round with a cappuccino (I know I'm boring) and a blue berry muffin,

*Anyone remember when they hired a chef on ICarly because they have money from Tech foot and she cooked blueberry muffins and she said it like (blue berry muffin')..yeah*

ANYWAYYY, I drank my cappuccino and muffin in the kitchen, I clicked on the home button of my phone and noticed that I should be leaving. I ran upstairs, cleaned my teeth, sorted my hair sprayed deodorant and perfume then left on my penny board.

Once I got to school I went to my locker to get out my book for History. When I closed my locker I got a text from someone. Kian.

Kian:Hey,you free after school, we should talk?😕

I didn't reply until break, I couldn't stop thinking about Kian and...ugh,i don't know!

Me;Yeah I will be, will text you when I'm home

I had break with Sophie and we were taking about Morgan, none of us made an effort and we both feel bad, we're going to think of a plan to surprise her.

In history I heard my phone go off in my bag...and so did the class, it was Sam.

Sam;Hey gorgeous, cuddles and pizza after school? School sucks😒I have to do some things first X

Great. I'm going to have to tell him I need to speak to Kian, wait, no that won't help. I will just speak to Kian while Sam is out than go see Sam. Yeah,that will work..hopefully.

Me: Hey Sammy-boy, Pizza and a cuddle sounds good🙉I miss you heaps😩️Xx
****
School finally ended after it felt like it lasted ages, I went to my locker to grab my board and get rid of my books and left school.

I didn't fell like skating so I put my headphones in and walked carrying my board. Just as I was round the corner from school there was a car horn biting my lip hoping it wasn't Sam. I looked behind me and it was Kian's car, thankfully.

"Hey, want a lift? We can talk about things?"Kian said out his window and finding a place to stop"yeah, sure why not"I said putting on a fake smile.

Kian found a place to stop and I headed towards his car.

"Hey, how was school?"Kian asked as I stepped into the car closing the door behind me "Yeah, wasn't bad, I guess" I said putting on my seatbelt

"Listen, that...erm..stuff that happened between us..it was all really my fault-"

"Kian, it wasn't your fault, it's not like I don't anything to stop it, and I should have" I said looking forward "I just...i don't know...not being with Morgan and knowing that she is leaving is just...i guess, I was close to you and I don't know I was thinking" kian said looking forward and occasionally looking to me.

"What do you mean we were close?we still are" I said playfully hitting his arm and smiling "How 'bout we start over?"Kian said pulling a half smile "Yeah, sounds like a plan"I said back.

"Hey,Im Kian Lawley"

"Hi Kian Lawley, I'm Brooke Bannerman"I said shaking his hand and before I knew it we were outside the o2l house.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Really hope you like this one, sorry it took so long. I'm lazy😴