Chapter 30

On the run I stopped and a little lake area, only me and Sam know about. I took off my shoes and socks and put my feet in to the lake.

The memories.

My feelings about Kian are still confusing. The way he slowly stroked my leg. The way he smelt like aftershave. The way every single strand of hair was so perfectly messy it looked amazing.

Then there's Sam, the boy im actually still dating right now. The way he doesn't have to make an effort but he does and he looks amazing. The way his morning voice gives you the most amazing feeling of butterflies ever. The way he takes you out that bad mood just by laughing or smiling because it's so contagious. The way his beanies sit on his gorgeous, amazing hair.

I picked up a stone from the bottom of the water, I threw it up a couple times "Ugh, why is this so hard"I said throwing the stone as far as possible in to the water "You don't have to make it hard"I thought it was Kian so I didn't turn around.

"Ki-"

"The names, Sam actually"

I turned around and just sighed, Sam had his Vans backpack and in his hands were two Arizona cans. "Think fast" He said as he chucked me a can "Good catch" "good throw"I said making a half smile. I turned back around to face the water

The sound of two taps on the top of the can or the way we both opened them at the same time, just made me smile. It went quiet for a but until Sam stood next to me in the water he stood on the sand though, I looked down at his feet and slightly giggled "Yeah, its to cold for that" Sam said slightly laughing as well.

"I need to explain" Me and Sam both said at the same time, we both looked at each other but I quickly looked over to the water again. "Me first?" we said again "No, me!" I looked over to Sam who was still looking at me, we were both smiling. I took two steps back and sat down on th grass, Sam followed.

"Listen, Me and Kian. Its not a thing. It wont be a thing. It never has been a thing. I want you be with you Sam" I said holding in my tears. Sam never looked away from me once but i didnt even look at him. I just looked at the lake, it looked so pretty at night. "I never wanted Kian to do any of that stuff in the livingroom. It really was Kian but dont get angry with him, please. He just came over and started getting really close, sorry" I explanied finally looking at him, His eyes were red and puffy.

"I shouldnt have blown off like that, It was hard to see you both like that, You looked so happy Brooke. I mean I'm sorry for everything to be honest, I know relationships have ups and downs but I really want this to work"He said standing and reaching out his hand for me to grab it. As I did he quickly pushed me trying to make me fall in the lake but luckily, I managed to grab a hold of him and we both fell on the grass laughing, I was lying on top of him realising I just ran for ages and probably smell a little bit. With that thought I stood up brushed down my outfit and put my shoes back on.

"Want to come to mine? Just for pizza or something? Maybe watch a movie and cuddle, Dying for a Samuel John Pottorff hug" I said as Sam stood up as well and wrapped his arm around my waist as we started to leave the lake "Sounds like a plan Brooke Babe" ugh,please don't say that again, anyway Sam pulled me slightly closer to him but in actual fact, I don't think it was possible.

We got back to mine eventually and I took a shower while Sam phoned for pizza instead. Once I was out the shower I put on white soft pyjama shorts and one of Sam's old tops that smell amazing. I put my hair in a side fishtail braid and watched Ice Age, the whole collection in fact, with the boy I love.

Half way through Ice Age 3, my eyelids were getting heavy and so were Sam's "I think I better leave, its half 11 babe" Sam said slowly pushing my arms off him but I wasn't refusing. "baby, let go"Sam said trying to get out of my grip "Baby, babe, babe-"He whispered so annoyingly "you know that's my weakness Sam" I said finally letting go of Sam who was just in boxers for the record "Good, now I know what to say"He said sliding on his jeans and a hoodie.

"Stay in bed, I will text you when I'm home, Love you"He said as he kissed the top of my head by this point I was so tired I could barley say anything "Hmm, love you to"I whispered quietly and then he left the house. wow, what a day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hope you guys are liking the story, it won't stay all sweet and cute for to long😏
P.S, I know this is a Sam fanfiction but I can't decide if Kian should be in it to? Let me know😆Xx