Chapter 3

I texted Sam all night it was so nice to know that even though I haven't been here for a week it's so good to know that I can trust Sam and all of the other boys to.

I got to really know Sam last night, I was so tired but Sam just gave me this feeling, it was like butterflies Sam made me really happy. I don't know if I have crush on Sam but it turns out we have a lot in common. He is such a down to earth guy SHOOT! I have to get ready I totally forgot I'm going to the mall with Sam I probably should of looked at my phone.

Sam:Morning:) Will I pick you at at 11?X

Sam:Is 11 to early?

Sam:Look at your phone!

Me: Hey Sam, sorry I just looked at my phone 11 is fine, thanks again:-) See you soon X

I had the quickest shower ever, wait no that's a lie, I tried to make it quick but I could not stop thinking about Sam, I knew I would have to skip breakfast. I got out of the shower and threw on my light blue washed jeans a cropped white top and a little jewellery and some makeup and left my hair down, ok so maybe Sam is worth making the effort for.

I ran down stairs and said that I'm going to the mall and won't be long. I grabbed a pop tart took a few bites then TOOT TOOT, I dropped the pop tart and quickly brushed my teeth, this time it was quick and added perfume

I put on my converses and saw Sam in his car, he looked so cute he heard my shut the door and looked up that gave me butterflies, but what if Sam only likes me as a friends and if I have feeling for Sam it might make things awkward.

****Sam's POV****

Wow, she looked beautiful, Don't be stupid Sam she only likes you as a friend! I was going to a open the passenger door for her but I froze. I didn't know what to say. "Hey Sam!" Brooke said, "Hey... daydreamer!" She said " Hey! I was having a nice daydream" I said.

****Brooke's POV****

HE WINKED AT ME!! He winked...at me!! Here come the butterflies! Stope being stupid Brooke, he's just a friend. "Ready to go beautiful" Sam said. My heart stopped "what did you call me?" I questioned with a smirk on my face "Nothing I didn't mean to" Sam said not making eye contact.

I know we don't go out but I heard what Sam said I just wanted him to say it again. "I was joking, I know what you said, I heard you Pottorff" I said smirking hoping it wouldn't make thing awkward. "Yeah Yeah what even Bannerman" Sam said smirking and shook his head in disbelief. "Anyway, Ready to go?" Sam said "Yeah I've been waiting for you to start the car Samuel" I said looking at him and I bit my lip "Samuel! How do you know!" He asked " blame JC, haha!" I said giggling, Sam looked me in the eyes and gave me a dirty look. I'm not going to lie, I wanted to kiss his lips so baddd! Sam started the car and turned on the radio CLASSIC BY MKTO came on and we both started singing.

I just felt so natural and relaxed around Sam, maybe I was falling for him.