Chapter 37- "Forget It"

"Hi"
"Hi"
-
"What do you want Sam?"I asked sitting on the sofa.

"To apologise" he said sitting on the other sofa.

"For what?" I already knew..
"The girl, Mel, she told me that she phoned you and please believe me, me and Mel done nothing, actually, it would be wrong if we did, she's my moms friends daughter"

"You don't understand how much trust I lost with you"
He bit his lip ring slightly.
"You mean so much to me Brooke" he said as he sat on the sofa and leaning in to me
"Don't bother if I'm to much effort" I whispered but he heard.

"What?"
"Kian told me that you think I'm to much effort"
"Brooke what the f- I never said that! Oh my god I hate Kian sometimes"He said standing up.

"Kian lied to me to make me trust him more...and it worked" I said whispering the last part.

"Why would he lie!"Sam said really annoyed now.

"Probably to make me feel like someone cared!"
"I care Brooke and you don't listen!"
"You care?! You lied to me!"
"...."
"You told me you had a project, for biology, if you were with your 'moms friends daughter' you could have just said that Sam! But your so selfish!" I was really getting annoyed and upset.

"I'm selfish!? Says the girl who ignores her best friend and boyfriend for some idiot boy who lied to you!"

"Your meant to be his friend! I never knew he lied" I said standing up and getting upset.

"JUST FORGET IT BROOKE"Sam shouted
"Forget what?! Forget us? Forget this little argument because there's going to be plenty more Sam..not that you would care" I said shaking me head.

"I don't know! Just forget it" Sam said clenching his fist, that got me upset.

"Oh my god! Your so stupid! Get out!"I shouted noticing that were both crying.

Sam sniffed, looked at me with water in his eyes and mine. He blinked. The tears went down. I bit the inside of my lip.

"Forget it..."I whispered
"I'll always love you" I shook my head.

He went to the front door, opened it and closed it quietly. Hearing the door close knowing that he was gone. I felt so empty, so angry, so used.

I went up to my room and decided to tweet.

@brookebannerman ; I need space😒☁️🌌

Before I could lock my phone I noticed that JC mentioned me.

@jccaylen ; Stay Cloudy Brooke☁️

Then Kian mentioned me as well.

@KianLawley ; 💙

Great. My notifications were blowing up. I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hope you guys like this one and thank you so much for all the comments and votes☺️️Xx