Chapter 41- More Fallouts

A/N
I know this is the chapter 41 but do any of you guys think the story is slow or are you not bothered by how many chapters there are??
-
-
I put on the Lion King and crawled back into my bed. I could hear Kian storming up the stairs, I knew something wasn't right.

"Why brooke?!"He said as he pushed the door opened and kicked it closed with his foot.

"Why what?"
"Why did you not tell me about this argument with Sam!"

"I didn't think you wanted to know" I said in a slight whisper

"That's not a reason, you knew I would want to know why you were upset"

I bit my lip.

"Yeah I was going to tell you but-"

"No buts!" He said giving a half smile. "Brooke, you should have told me,I'm here for you, I would have mad sure you were ok"

I shook my head "Typical Kian Robert Lawley" I said smiling at the fact that Kian does care about me and I'm glad. Kian winked and through my phone on my bed, I put it under my pillow and then he took off his top and came back in to bed.

Half way through the movie I could feel something different with Kian. He seemed to be quite tense. My phone pinged then Kian got out of bed picked up his hoodie, zipped it up, and left I could hear footsteps go downstairs he went to the kitchen and started speaking to my mom.

I was confused for a moment but I then read the text. Sam.

Sam: Shut the hell up Kian! U wanted this to happen just so u could have a girlfriend!! U probably don't even love her it was a mistake!! U don't know anything!!

My eyes widened. My heart rate slowed down. I felt angry, annoyed all towards Kian but what annoyed me most? Kian deleted his message. why would he do that. I whipped off the covers. opened my door and went downstairs to see Kian in the kitchen.

"Hey babe, you mom just went to-"

"Why Kian!"I said breathing slightly heavier and standing at the door frame.

"Why what? He said facing the fridge.

"Why text Sam!" I said as a tear fell "if you loved me you would have stayed out of it. left it, you don't understand, I never wanted to think about it today, it doesn't matter now though" I said biting my cheek and Kian turned around slowly.

"Babe, listen-"

"Don't start with this 'babe' rubbish! You and Sam both said it and I always end up getting upset Kian" my voice broke when I said Kian.

"Brooke listen-"

"No Kian"

I looked right at him, he licked his bottom lip, looked back at me, walked towards me and nudged me as he went past and we out the front door.

Once again, the boy walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~