Chapter 11-Plan

~~~~Brooke's POV~~~~
We get in the car and for some reason I was really nervous, what if it doesn't work, what if she sees us, what if it makes things at school worse.

I was looking out the window, it was only a 10 minute drive but It felt like an hour. The drive was silent apart from Sam,Soph and Morgan making jokes about it. I started biting my lip.

We stopped just round the corner of Sasha's house. "Guys, I don't think we should do this" Sophie said "Yeah me either, OK LETS GO!" I said. "Brooke" Sam said looking at me "It will be fine, stop worrying" I smiled and nodded my head.

"Ok so the plan is, Sam you go to the door, me, Sophie and Brooke will go round to the back, It will be easy her bedroom is on the bottom floor, we will record it and don't forget to get her to admit it was her texting Brooke." Morgan said.

I could tell Sam was nervous so I gave him a hug "Why are you nervous?" I asked him with our hands together "It's just, what if it doesn't work" Sam replied, "If it doesn't then we tried" I slowly leaned it, dreaming in to Sam's eyes, until, he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused and I wrapped my fingers around Sam's, he started caressing my thumb, still slightly sniggering. "No, it's the just the fact you lean in slowly lean in, I mean, damn Hun, I ain't got all day" he said in a sassy tone, "Ouch! Your not getting a kiss at all then" I said for a joke. Sam stuck out his bottom lip and shrugged his shoulders.

I unhooked our fingers and started to walk towards the girls, I could here Sam pretending to cry "it's all your fault Pottorff" I slightly whispered. I could here him walking towards me so I stood still, He pushed me forward and wrapped his arms around my waist as tight as he could (but not to tight) and leaned me side to side I leaned my head to the left and he put his head on my right shoulder.

Sam put his lips to my neck and started putting small, sweet soft kisses I took my right arm and put it next to Sam's face, his kisses were getting a we bit harder now, I didn't care about love bites now, but wait till the morning, It was getting sore now but Sam knew I liked it, I tilted my head back and closed my eye and felt Sam laugh next to my neck, He unwrapped his arms and turned around and walked back to the front of house. YES, OK I was a tiny bit disappointed but I don't think in someone else house is the best idea.

"Hurry up!"Morgan shouted I went round to the back quickly.

I saw the girls hiding behind a tree, for some reason I actually thought this might work.
as we quietly went to the bedroom window the door was closed and her curtains were shut, " Sam need to open the window!! Morgan whisper shouted, "I feel like a spy!" Sophie said we both ignored her, "Okayyyy dudeesss awesommee" Sophie said quite loudly, I put my finger over my lip "shh" I said to her.

~~~~Sam's POV~~~~
I stood next to the front door and just thought for a minute,I don't know why I'm so nervous i mean, it's not like I haven't done stuff like this before, ok well maybe not like going in to a girls house and asking for a phone while it's being recorded by 3 girls outside anddd one of them happens to be the best girl in the world, gorgeous, funny, amazing and she's mine, I never want to loose her (A/N Keep this in mind for later😏)
I rang the door bell, and fixed my hair a little and then the door opened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Thank you for all the reads, please comment,
Xx