Chapter 20- The Mall

It was probably about another 20 minutes until I got to the mall so I turned the radio up and Sam Smith - Lay Me Down came on, I love that song. I stopped at a red light, it was a really hot day so I took out my sunglasses but them on and put down the windows, I heard someone toot from my right side so I looked and saw some idiot boys from school. "Hey babe, Your looking fine today!"One of the guys called Ryan said with a wink and all his 'Crew' high-fived and cheered. I ignored it and the light was green again.
~~~~~
I found a parking space and put Ricky's keys in my purse, which was 'Riley Large Pebbled-Leather Satchel' from Michael Kors in Peanut. I carried it on the inside of my arm and let the strap fall down. First off all I went to Apple, it was busy so lucky I booked an appointment, Basically I was due an upgrade so I got the iPhone 6, but it's the same number and everything so it's fine.

I went round some shops like forever 21, Hollister because there was a sale and a few cute things for my bedroom, a swimsuit,shorts, a blue bandana,and the boring things like shampoo and toothpaste for my bathroom.

Then I headed to Starbucks and went in the cue, I was getting a caramel frappuccino
and for Ricky I just got Orange Refresher. I went to sit down on the couches and was on Twitter on my phone. I felt a shadow over me so I looked up, a boy with brown hair, a tank top, jeans and vans stood there "Hey I'm Callum or Cal for short. I was just wandering, two drinks for a gorgeous girl are you with someone? He said with a wink.

"I'm Brooke and no it's for a friend, but it's just me"I said smiling "Can I sit?" He asked "Yeah, of course"I replied. We just had a normal conversation until he said "Well Brooke, Do you have a boyfriend?" He said, I swallowed hard.

I thought for a minute, "No, I dont"I said biting my lip "That's good, well would you like to grab a drink one day?" Callum said "Yeah sure,I will give you my number and you could text me?" I said realising that I should start heading home. Callum handed me his phone and I saved it as 'Brooke🌚' Then just as I was saying bye he gave me a kiss on the cheek 'This isn't right' I thought

I went back to the car with Ricky's Starbucks and left the mall to try get home before my parents which luckily I did. I threw on soft shorts a lace, see-threw, white top with no sleeves and underneath I wore a black, square bandeau and grabbed a zip up hoddie, put my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my glasses and got in to bed. I was just going to watch a movie but when my parents would come on I would do my 'school work'...I'm clever yes I know😎

I got my phone set up and gave Ricky a text;
Me; I've got your Starbucks (it's in the fridge) but my parents will be home soon but I will try come round later😜I will leave your car in my driveway and say you came round with a Starbucks, went out for a run and I will drop it off later X
He replied about half an hour laster later...
Ricky;Thanks Brooke, Nice plan, I'm surprised, sounds like a Sam plan, ha X

<Half an hour later>
My parents came home, blah, blah, blah, yeah, you know the plan.
"Hunny, How you feeling?"my mom said walking in my room with a glass of water "Yeah mom I'm good" I said taking the water "That's good, your dad and I are going out for a meal with some of his work colleagues in about 2 hours" She said sitting on the bottom of my bed "Mom that's good, I have to drop Ricky's car off soon so I think i will go there for the evening, just a movie and pizza with the boys" I said sipping the water. "That's good Hun but remember, What about Morgan and Soph?" She said getting up and leaving. "We have plans for the weekend mom!" I lied, maybe I should talk to them. I just went back to the movie only 20 minutes left.

~~~~~
A/N
Hope you guys like, The next chapter should be good😄 this is unedited btw😴