Chapter 43

Nothing has really happened lately apart from the endless amount of school work, the awkward moments in biology with Sam which by the way is everyday and with 4 double periods. I know, I know, why did I take it? Because I want to study biology at uni and why don't I move seat? Because I know there's still something between me and Sam but we don't talk.

I love Kian.

Me and Kian meet after school and stuff we just talk, eat, sleep, talk, eat, sleep, talk blah blah blah... oh wait? What's the other thing?

Oh! Kian asked me to do a collab on his YouTube "The Twister Challenge" but it was with paint and I only had a tank top, sorry! Don't shoot me! It was boiling but we had fun,we got covered.

It was good but we filmed it in the guys house next to the pool. Sam would come outside and 'Ask Jc a question' about half way through filming me and Kian were slipping and just messing around and when Sam came out he looked me in the eyes and said

"Brooke, pull up your top"

My mouth opened and so did Kian's. Jc's eyes widened.

Kian pulled him self out and I fell on the mat. He went straight for Sam but Jc held him back. The shouting, grabbing. I didn't know what to so. They calmed down and Sam stormed off and Kian smashed something on his way inside. I said by to Jc and went home. Kian didn't post the video, which I'm kinda glad about.

After going home Kian would text me stuff like

"I'm sorry babe😁"
"You ok? Talk to me?😒"
"..."

I couldn't reply, I had other things on my mind.

I was shocked. What was I meant to say to everything.