Chapter 8-Partayyy

I took my car to the house and Sam said I could leave it there overnight, there wasn't a lot of people just the boys, their friends and then some of Sam's friends friends. Confusing I know and there were strangers. Sam was in the kitchen so we all went over.

"Hey Sammy boy" I said "Hey and, wow you look amazing" he said

*Cough Cough* we turned around Sophie and Morgan stood as if they were in a photoshoot "You both look great to" Sam said smiling they both laughed. "anyway" Sam said turning around "This is Kian, JC, Connor, Ricky and Trevor" they all said 'Hey' back.

Great I thought to myself Morgan kept staring at Kian and Sophie kept staring at Connor. Kian and Connor were looking back but not as embarrassing as the girls.

I could hear Trevor, JC, Ricky and Sam try not to laugh. "ANYWAYS!" I said shouted, "Who wants a drink?!" I added "ME!" Soph said "Same!" Morgan yelled "yup" Kian said "Yes please" Connor said Sam nodded and he was looking at the ground I knew there was something on his mind. "meh please hunny!!" Trevor said being a diva "Yes that would be lovely" Ricky said all posh.

.Everyone got a drink and we turned up the music you can barely hear anyone shout. By this time there were a lot of people here and people everywhere the roof, the pool the kitchen, Sam's room, the boys rooms, the garden, people on the balcony and...the bathroom, ew.

Morgan spoke to Kian all night and Sophie spoke to Connor all night and Sam, he was drunk, way to drunk.

I was in the living room with Trev, Ricky and JC, we were all having a great time then Sam came up to me "HEY!! BEAJTIFULSD" he shouted " hey Sam, thanks yeah I will take that as a complement!!" I screamed I looked over his shoulder and saw Sasha and Kendall, they were walking towards us "I got you a drink" Sam said completely mucking up his words.

"Hey Sammy!" Sasha said as Sam turned around "Oh Hey man! Great party ain't it!" Sam replied and I was laughing at the fact Sam thought she was a man.

Sam handed me the drink as he turned around Kendall pushed him over and then they both left. "woah dude you ok?!" JC said helping Sam, I was so confused and staring at Sasha and Kendall that I forgot that he got pushed.

The party went on and on and I could see that Kian, Morgan, Connor and Sophie were still talking so I called it a night. I couldn't see Sam so I said bye to the guys and me and the girls danced and sang, well it wasn't signing we shouted all the way back to Sophie's house her parents were taking a road trip and me and Morgans parents thought we were having a sleepover.

We kind of are just that we are a bit drunk. We got Sophie's and I think we crashed on her floor until about 10 the next day.

Me:Hey mom, can I stay at Soph's today? And then you can do what you want, Morgans doing it to?Xx

Mum:Yes ok Hun, be safe and don't get a noise complaint X

"IM ALLOWED!" I shouted waking up Morgan, she hasn't even asked her mom yet so we did it for her.

We went downstairs and about half an hour after we woke up we were starving. "I know a good pizza place, they deliver" Morgan said "yup lets do it" I said

We ordered pizza and it came quick "Thanks" I heard Morgan say Just as she turned away she closed her door with here foot. " OH MY GOD, it smells so good!!!" "just hurry up and give me a piece before I eat my arm" Sophie stated.

We at the pizza and watched Dance Moms. Just after 11 I text Sam,

Me:Hey Sam, great party last night:-) Fancy going mud biking in the afternoon, me you the boys, Soph and Mogran?xx

No reply and it was like quarter past 11, ok he's still sleeping. I just sent another text at quarter to 12.

Me:Hey, You up yet? look at your texts:-) Thanksss Xxx

It was just after 12, "no reply yet?" Sophie said "nope, maybe he's sleeping, he loves sleep" I said just ignoring the questions in my head.

Sophie went to the toilet and Morgan was making coffee at half 12 I also got a reply from Sam. "HE TEXT BACK!!" I shouted. I unlocked my phone to look at the message I hade a smile on my face I hoped he would say yes.

Sam:Hey yes I do have a life and I know we are dating and stuff but yeah, can I not have like one day to hang out with my friends? I promised Sash and Kendall we would go to the mall and stuff so yeah no thanks

I didn't reply, I felt a pit of something in my stomach "yeah guys we ain't going biking, come look" I said, the girls read the message.

"Maybe he's just...erm" Sophie said "erm maybe..." She added "thanks Soph great help" we decided we would just stay in today and chill and Sophie's so we did, I mean Sophie and Morgan never fail to make me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I haven't updated it a while so I will do some more today, hope you like it:-)Xx