Chapter 19

****Brookes POV***
I went straight to bed last night, Wasn't even going to think about it. It's Monday but I can't be bothered going to school so I might just have a lazy day. I forgot to unplug my phone last night and now it won't even turn on.

I got changed it to a baggy shirt and it wasn't till I noticed that It was Sam's and some soft shorts and walked downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. "Morning Mom, I don't feel well so I will just stay in bed and do school work online" I said coughing "Ok sweet, don't worry, your up early anyway it's about half 6" my mom said just as the coffee machine filled right to the top of the cup.

"Want one hun?"My mom asked "No thanks, Can I have hot chocolate, please?" I asked back as I grabbed another cup "Of course, go watch TV in the living room, will bring it through when it's ready" My mom said as she looked back at the machine "Thanks mom" I said.

I walked to the living room and put on the TV and looked for something to watch although, at half 6 in the morning there was nothin- OMG THATS SO RAVEN!! I watched that and my mom came through and went to get ready for her work, my dad wakes up about 7. They normally leave about half past 7.

I went upstairs to grab a duvet and as I came back down my parents were away to leave "Goodbye Brooke, be good and call if you feel worse"My mom said kissing me on the forehead "Ive left ibuprofen on the counter but watch how much you take, it will say on the box" My dad said tying his shoe "I will do mom and thanks dad, bye and love you both" I said as the left the front door.

I waited for the sound of the door locking and went back to the living room. I had a quite nap again, then had a shower and thought about what I could do today, 'I do need to get my phone fixed' I thought as I hopped in the hot shower.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hope you guys like this chapter It was just a filler😜Xx