Chapter 31

I woke up to my alarm going off unfortunately but I was still wanting to know what happened between Morgan and Kian, I knew asking Kian wasn't the best idea so hopefully Morgan hasn't moved yet. I can just take the morning off school, my mom won't mind but I do feel like a really bad friend.

I managed to wake myself up and quickly jumped in the shower, I washed my hair and body and then when I came out I wrapped my self in a towel and blow dried my hair because my hair is really long now it took ages, once it was dry I straightened it and applied some makeup. Concealer, powder, bronzer, blush and mascara. Once that was all done I put on a blue strapped top that said young, wild and free, blue denim Hollister shorts, cream pair of converse and I added a few bracelets.

It was about 8 so I went down to get some breakfast but there wasn't anything nice so I think I might just go to Starbucks, I went back upstairs to brush my teeth and then took my penny board to Morgan's.

Once I got there I noticed that Morgans parents cars were all in the drive so someone must be home. I knocked on the door and I started to open.

"Hey Morgan!"I said to her so happy that she hasn't left yet "Erm, it's Brooke isn't it?"She said leaving against the door frame and looking me up and down "Glad you remembered, ha" I said trying to lighten the mood "Yeah,just"Morgan said quite firmly.

"Listen, I just want to know one quick question"I asked "If I remember your birthday? Cause that might be a little to much"...great she's obviously annoyed at me "No, not quite but, why did you an Kian brake up?" I asked biting the bottom corner of my lip.

"Cause he liked you and I'm moving and yeah, that's all he said really, happy? Bye"She said trying to close the door but I stuck my foot in the door "Morgan, I'm sorry I haven't been a good friend to you but it's not like things are easy for me anyway"I said raising my eyebrows.

"You think things are going bad?! My moms ill, my dad didn't tell me, im moving away, Kian broke up with me, I hade to drop everything including 'friendships' and leave? What about you?" She said forcing the door even more.

"Ok I'm sorry. What about me, you and Soph have a movie night?"I said smiling "Can't soz, I'm leaving tomorrow, maybe next time though. bye I have to go" She said crushing my toes now "Bye" as I said that the door slammed shut and it sounded like she stormed up stairs. I just turned around and skated back to mine, I've barely even missed 1st Period, might as well wait until have way through period 2 then, Netflix is calling.

When I got back to mine my parents have left but there was a note saying they won't be home till late, fine by me. I just decided to head upstairs to my room and watch Netflix or YouTube then I will head to school.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hope you guys like this one, not sure if I do, kinda boring😴
Pls like and comment🙉️Xx