Chapter 25

Before I knew it it was Tuesday and I have to go to school, I promised Morgan that I will see her tonight. Me and Sophie had to get ready for school. We were all still at mine until Morgan left to go back to her house.

Sophie had a shower first, I made breakfast then I showered, I just threw on blue skinny jeans, grey converse and a grey sweatshirt that said #Love (it's in the picture) I dried my hair and straightened it. Sophie put hers in loose curls, then Sam took us to school.

<blah blah blah school>
Until I bumped in to Sasha on my way to Biology
"Hey Brooke babe"Sasha said giving me a smug look. "Brookes fine, nothing else just Brooke" I said smiling, She gave me a confused look.

I turned around and went the long way, of course because it's me, I was late.

"Brooke, Why are you late?" Mr Grey said. I had to think of an excuse.

"I saw her standing outside the toilets kissing some older guy ha, talk about having class"Sasha shouted,In front of the class...Game on.

"Hardly, I had to go to my locker, Sorry I'm late"I said going over to my seat, I looked at Sam he looked away.

"Hey Sam how-"I said getting out my books but he got up and sat at the table behind Sasha. Your joking, he actually believes her.

<SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL BC I CAN>
I went home and went out for a run, Sasha is unbelievable, I need to think of a plan.

I came home around 5 and had my tea in my room. I haven't really spoke to Sam, He hasn't spoke to me.

I think I'm going to shower and just watch some YouTube videos.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry I took so long to update I will update soon this isn't edited😴Xx