Chapter 26

I woke up to my alarm going off, great. Knowing that I would have to get out of bed anyway I rolled out of bed, literally.

Went through to my bathroom and washed my face and then headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning sweet"My mom said as she handed me a hot chocolate "Morning mom"I took a sip of the hot chocolate "mmm, you know me so well"I said to my mom smiling.

I went backup stairs to do my hair, makeup and get dressed, I put my hot chocolate to the side and switched on my straighteners while I was waiting I got out some bobby pins.

Tah dah, finished. My hair is straight and I've pinned my bangs back in a braid. My make up is just natural and I think I'm going to wear white converse boots, a denim cropped jacket, a slouchy white top, red high wasted skinny jeans and for accessories, a couple bracelets and a bag. (Picture)

I went back downstairs for breakfast a banana, Arizona and lucky charms, living the dream.

Of course I haven't spoke to Sam he's been so moody, I guess I'm walk- no one walks anymore. I guess I'm penny boarding to school.

I brushed my teeth and then left for school, with my headphones in of course.

All I could think about was what I was going to say to Sam.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Hope you guys like, I will update soon😄Xx