Chapter 23

I walked to the back garden with Sam I stood facing the house and Sam stood with his back to the door. It was silent for a while till I sighed. I bit the side of my check, Sam just stood there as if everything was fine, I mean, seriously.

I looked into Sam's gorgeous eyes for a second but I started to tear up, Sam put his hands on my hips, I looked to the right and before I knew it Sam was kissing my cheek and jaw line.

"Ha,I don't think so!" I said firmly and removing his hands from my hips. "Fine Brooke I'm sorry for getting annoyed at looking at your messages, I just missed speaking to you and when he text you I just got jealous"Sam said holding my hands. "You don't get it do you, the reason we stopped speaking in the first place was because YOU kissed Sarah, What, does that not matter because Mr.Sam Pottorff done it, Nothing matters when Sam does it!" I said annoyed and upset.

"Of course that matters babe, I was doing in to get my phone-" Sam said, "There you go again, I did to get MY phone" I said raising my eyebrows. "Babe please, I'm sorry about that kiss it meant nothing to me promise. Please?" Sam said and I could tell he meant it.

"I thought it was only dogs that begged" I said looking at him and walking inside.

I went in the living room and immediately felt bad for what I said,all the boys were playing on the Xbox. Kian mouthed over to me 'it's okay' I shook my head I knew it wasn't, Eventually Sam came in with a can of Arizona and sat down with the boys.

We made made eye contact a couple of times and I eventually mouthed 'I'm so sorry' 'what?' He mouthed back 'IM SO SORRY' I mouthed over exaggerating. Sam just shrugged. He eventually came over next to me "I'm so sorry" I whispered "Its ok, I would be annoyed too" He whispered giving me a hug on the couch "Why are we whispering?"i said sniggering "To make sure TREVOR doesn't hear what we're saying about him" Sam said laughing.

"OH HELL NAWWW!!" Trevor said singing which made everyone laugh

<A few hours later>
Me and Sam were on the couch cuddling and watching this stupid boy film I didn't understand with Jc and Trevor, Ricky and Kian are filming a Rickian video and Connor went to get frozen yogurt.

I started to hum a song to annoy Sam "Ssh!"Sam whispered in my ear, his breath smelt like Arizona, but I carried on "I would shut up if I was you!"Sam whispered in my ear again and kissing the back of neck, My phone started to vibrate and it was Morgan. Sam started to get paranoid "Who is it?"He said "Morgan, chill!" I said getting out of his grip and going in the kitchen.

<Phone Conversation>
Me; Hey girl, What's up?
Morgan; I have news...

~~~~~~~
A/N
Hope you guys liked this one, please vote😄Xx