Chapter 2- California

"BROOKE, BROOKE, BROOKE!!!" my mom shouts,"Breakfast is ready!" i just got out the shower and quickly through on some shorts and a white tank top that said Mondays Suck and yes i know it isn't Monday but it looks cute. I went down stairs with my towel on my head and ate the pancakes my mom made, I had to eat them leaning against the worktop because our seats weren't here yet.

I went back upstairs and put spray and scrunched my hair, its to much effort doing anything, and i added a bandana to make it look cuter. I was dressed for the day and away on my phone when..."BROOKE!!!" my mom shouts again, i went downstairs to see what she wanted. "Brooke, Would you like to go next door and meet our neighbour's? she asked "Not really" i replied "i wasn't asking i was telling you in a nice way, go and say hi to our neighbours"

I went to go put on my shoes with a sigh, knowing my mom i will have to do it at some point anyway. I said be back soon to my mom and went next door, i got to to the door and i could already here screaming and shouting, I rang the door bell and fixed my hair.

"Hi I'm JC!" a tall guy said with a smile, "Hi I'm Brooke, I just moved i live next door, My mom wanted me to say hi" I told him. "Yeah sure come in, we have a few guests over just now" he said. I walked over to the living room to see 3 guys playing on the xbox. "This is Ricky, Connor and Trevor" JC said pointing at them they all said hey, "KIAN, SAM COME DOWN HERE FOR A SEC" JC shouted right in my ear. "I have to get out of beddd" a guy said as he was coming down the stairs. He stopped on the second step and looked up.

I know i don't even know him but he is hot. "Hey I'm Sam" he said smiling at me. I bit my lip i do that when I'm shy...a lot! i couldn't stop starring at him, i hope he doesn't think I'm weird. Another boy came round the corner. "Hey I'm Kian" with a wink. "Hey I'm Brooke, i moved next door" i said "That's everyone ill show you around" JC said. Just as i was following JC someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey Brooke" Sam said nervously "I was wondering" he said looking at his feet "Because your new here, erm tomorrow would you like me to take you to the mall and show you round and California?" He finished looking up again. I smiled, "Yeah sure that would be great!" I gave him my number. "Ok guys thanks for being so nice, I should probably get back to my parents, Thanks for having me over" I said. "I will show you to the door" Sam said. "Yeah so i will text you later?" He asked "Yeah sure, see you later!"

I couldn't stop smiling all the guys are so nice. I got home and told my mom that they were nice and i went upstairs with food and got ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey i know this one was long but i really hope you like it.

I will try update after school:-)

Thanks Xx