Chapter 15

~~~~Brooke's POV~~~~
I ran to my house as fast as I could I just stood on the door step, catching my breath and thinking, I was so...I really don't know, I just felt so down and drained but some part of me just wanted to talk to Sam. You know what, I don't want to talk to him he's a jerk.

I opened the door and could hear my mom and dad speaking about something, I took off my shoes and went through to the kitchen "Aw baby!" My mom said giving me a huge hug "I thought you would of been home sooner" she said "Yeah, sorry I should of text" I said escaping my mums arms and opening the fridge door "I'm here now, aren't i?" I said and grabbed a bottle of water and went up to my room.

I kicked my bedroom door open with my foot, stepped in and kicked the door shut with my foot again. I threw the water bottle across my room on my bed still seeing one box that said 'random stuff' I walked over to my bed and jumped on it sighing loudly. I miss Sam already. I pressed the home button on my phone to see a picture of me on Sam's back and my arms stretched out to take the photo, we couldn't take a good one because we were laughing so it was kind of blurry but I still remember that day.

I looked at it for a while before I noticed something roll down my check. Nope, nope nope, I'm not crying, I unlocked it and typed in the four digit number. Just as I unlocked it I got a Twitter notification going across the top of my phone.

"@sampottorff ; favourited "You never know how much you miss someone till their gone"

I stayed on the tweet for a few seconds before pushing the home button and returning to a picture of me, Sophie and Morgan just before the party at the o2l party. I opened my bottle of water and took a sip of it before quickly putting the lid back on and getting up to cross my room and plug my phone to my docking station. 'Sam Smith- Like I can' came on, I love that song so much, I was leaning over my desk and clicked the home button on my phone '02:12' I could either shower, unpack, watch Netflix or phone Sam or the girls.

I just decided to text all two of the girls and let them know im ok and then i deleted my messages so i didnt have any. I heard a knock at my bedroom door "Brooke, your dad and i need to go to the mall, we need to get some quick things, do you want to come?" My mom said, I quickly walked over to my door and opened it "No thanks mom, i have boxes to unpack" I said smiling at her "Ok be safe and turn that music down, you dont want a noise complaint" My mum said raising her eyebrows "Ok mom bye" I said and closed my bedroom door and turned my music up, Blame it on me - George Ezra came on.

I turned around and looked at that ugly brown box that still needed to be unpacked. Well, lets unpack i thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know this took me ages but i was away all day yesturday and i was busy, sorry guys :-) Xx