Chapter 33

We were in the o2l driveway, I went in to a day dream, maybe I like spending time with Kian more. Kian got out the car and locked the doors, I stopped daydreaming and looked at Kian through the windscreen to see him smirking.I shook my head, took off my seatbelt and tried to open the door. Kian was still laughing then he went inside.

I waited for a while then noticed that I can unlock the door at the drivers side. I unlocked then, quietly closed the door and sneaked inside, I bumped into Ricky.

"Woah-" I started
"Brooke, I thought you were outside?" Ricky asked "Yeah I was but how did you know?"I said "Oh, Kian was going to pull a prank on you"Ricky said grabbing my arms and pulling me up the stairs.

"Ricky what-"
"Sssh!"
Ricky took my upstairs he went in to Kians room and grabbed 6 water balloons, we went to the bathroom to fill them up then snuck in to Connors room who was editing a video on his bed.

We went over to the window to see kian hiding behind a bush right underneath the window. Ricky slowly opened it and counted down from 3.

"...1"Ricky whispered as we dropped 2 water balloons so the landed right on top of Kian. He quickly looked up and we hit him with the rest of balloons. He was soaking. "NICE TRY LAWLEY!!" I shouted as Ricky, Connor and myself were all laughing "Wow, great, thanks Ricky, yeah cool"Kian said as he looked down at his soaked wet clothes then went round the corner.

"I'm going to get a drink" I said as I left Connors room and went downstairs as I came round the corner from the kitchen, Kian jumped out and wrapped his arms around me while he was still dripping wet "KIAN!"I shouted trying to push him off although it was funny "Who's laughing now"Kian said as he started shaking his head all over me.

"Oh my god Kian!" I shouted as I pushed him off of me and grabbed Coke from the fridge, laughing at what just happened.

"Bye Kiannn" I said as I closed the fridge and walked past Kian, he stuck out his foot so I nearly tripped "go away!"I said turning around and laughing at how much Kian was laughing "Bye Brookeee" Kian said mocking me and I grabbed the handle of the front door and pulled it open "BYE, SEE YOU LATER" I shouted so the rest of the boys could hear me.

I quickly headed over to my house to get changed because some of my mascara was dripping and my hair was a mess, before my night in with Sam which I was kind of feeling guilty about.
~~~~~~~~a few hours later~~~~~~~~
I was waiting for Sam who sent a text to say he would be to long he was still doing his things....
It was about and hour and a half, I was still waiting for Sam I was kind of getting suspicious although I shouldn't. It sounds like I don't trust him but after all that's happened, it should be him that doesn't trust me. I decided to phone him and talk to him.
...ring ring....ring ring....ring ring....ring-
"Hello?"
"Hey Sam-"
"Erm...who's this?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Cliffhangerrrr😛😛

Please vote&comment😆Xx