Chapter 36-"I Really Like You"

I woke up to the smell of food coming from the kitchen which to be honest made me sick. My parents are having a night out with their work which was fine by me.

I went upstairs with orange juice and decided I would sort my makeup and then go shower because I felt yucky. My parents left just before I went in the shower I put a loose plain white crop top, my grey Abercrombie grey sporty shorts and a long slouchy grey cardigan on my bed and then went in the shower.
I wrapped my hair and body in a towel, unlocked the door.

"KIAN! OH MY GOD!"I shouted trying not to drop my towel because I got such a fright I nearly dropped it "Hey"He said so casually looking up at me "GET OUT!"I shouted crossing my arms "Calm down I'm going"Kian said standing up and walking out smirking at me "out, kian"

Kian finally got out but i sighed when I noticed he hid my clothes "Kian, where are my clothes"I asked trying not to laugh "Let me back in and I will show you"Kian said slightly opening the door "Hurry up you idiot" I said slapping his arm and he went behind my bed and got them out "Thanks Kian"I said giving him a sarcastic smile "Welcome"He said as i pushed him out the door.

I got dressed and rolled my the top of my shorts down because they were to loose. I added deodorant and perfume. I could hear Kian singing but oh my god, he is amazing.

I went downstairs and headed through to the kitchen to see his phone connected to the speaker and Kian dancing.

I stood at the door and leant against the door frame. I was going to record it and put it on my snap chat but decided not. I coughed which gave him such a fright.

"Holy s-"
"Language, Mr Kian Lawley"
"Mr, I like it" he said biting his lip and winking

"Well, don't get used to it" I said trying to get push past him but he pinned me up against the fridge.
"Kian, let me go" I said laughing

"No, say it again" He said laughing and pushing me down more
"No, that's wrong!" I said turning my head from side to side because he was leaning in really close.

"You dating Sam is wrong.."

My smile completely dropped and so did Kian's. He let go of me and he turned off the speaker, it was awkward for a moment.
"...you honestly think that?" I asked him standing against the fridge and Kian stood in the corner of the kitchen.

"I don't want you to be hurt, your honesty such an amazing girl Brooke, I really like you"Kian said looking at me and never breaking eye contact. I didn't know what to say, I'm still dating Sam.
"This..."
"...Kian," I swallowed hard
"I like-"

"Hello? Brooke! It's Sam, we need to talk?" He said as he opened the front door and walked through.
"Yeah, go in the living room, I'm getting a drink, you want?"

"No..erm, I'm good" Kian quickly went out the back kitchen door and went back to his.

I sighed and went through to the living to see Sam with his hand behind his back.

"Hi"
"Hi"

Love StruckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara