Chapter 45 - "Things Will Work Out"

Me and Kian got back to mine out of breath and both with stitches but not because we're unfit, because we were laughing so much and the reason? There isn't one to be honest.

Kian ordered Pizza I had a shower, we ate the pizza on my balcony and watched the sunset with some old classic songs on in the background...Kian's choice...which I didn't mind because it made him happy.

Sophie wasn't answering any calls or texts but I left a voicemail to explain everything and say that I will be in touch and that I will miss her.

After chilling with Kian we did get packing and turns out I'm leaving quicker then expected, mom spent all afternoon talking to the school so everything will be changed. Dad was getting more and more worried, but to be fair, I don't blame him.

****30 minutes later****
Me and Kian are finished, everything is just about gone, apart from clothes for tomorrow, my phone charger and pictures with everyone. I went round to the boys house to say bye and everything. Kian gave me one of his shirts that doesn't fit him and to be fair, I'm going to miss him like hell. Saying goodbye to someone from the house made it very hard. yes.

Wishbone.

Nah I'm kidding.

Sam.

We were both trying not to cry but it didn't work, being in his arms for the last time
made me sad. angry. empty. I just don't know.

After saying bye I went back home with Kian, it was pretty late, around half 11 and my parents were just about off to bed when me and Kian crept back in.

"Go to bed. its late" my dad said before going up the stairs.

Kian slept at mine, we slept close. We were facing the same way, I didn't even try close my eyes, I just thought for ages I was so caught up in thinking that I was mumbling to myself. I noticed when Kian kissed the back off my neck slowly and said "Shh.. go to sleep"

****Next Morning****
I woke to the sound of a moving truck beeping and Kian watching a YouTube video. His hair perfectly messy. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pillow and took a picture of him.

"Brooke!! Oh my god that's horrible delete it!"
"No ahaha, look at your face" I said laughing and stretching out my arm so he wouldn't grab my phone.
"Not funny babe"

Next thing I knew it Kians chest was on mine and his legs were to the side. I took a deep breath in all the way to my stomach.

"Woah" Kian said looking me in the eyes
"What?"
"Your so beautiful"
"Aw stop Ki-"
Before I could finish his lips were on mine and the feeling was something I've never felt before. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. My heart was beating so fast. The butterflies were uncontrollable. I knew he felt what I was feeling.

"Excuse me"
Me and Kian have never pulled away so quick.
"OH MY GOD MOM!"
"Oh..erm..Hello Mrs Bannerman" Kian said fixing his hair which was so hot.

"Hello Kian..you alright?"
"MOM GET OUT!"
"Brooke..attitude" she said giving me that look.
"Yes Brooke" Kian said looking at me and winking with the eye closets to me.

"Breakfast is ready" mom said before leaving.

I looked at Kian, shook me head and smirked.

"I really do love you Brooke but hey want to go out for Dinner tonight?"Kian said lifting up his short slightly and scratching his stomach.

"Ugh, Kian I cant" I said looking at the moving truck that was being loaded.
He sighed and then took his hand, placed it on my cheek and started to caress my cheek until he felt my tear slip down.

"Aw baby, stop, don't cry" he said trying to make me look at him. He sat closer to me and kissed my nose.

"Brooke, look at me"
I didn't look.
"Look at me" he said a bit more firmly, I sniffed and looked at him.

"Things will work out and you will be fine, come on let's get breakfast"

We went downstairs after he gave me the biggest hug ever and making me smile heaps.

I love this boy.