Chapter 40 - Arguing With Sam

I woke up listening to my phone ringing, after rubbing my eyes and shouting at my phone. I slid along the bottom of my phone before lifting it to my ear.
-
"He-"
"THINK THIS IS A JOKE?"
"..what?..who is this?"I said rubbing my eyes

"Don't play stupid,It's Sam!"
"Thanks for that,What now?"

"YOU THINK....you think because we're not speaking you can go date my best friend!"
"BEST FRIEND?! He lied to you and haven't bothered to speak to him since Sam, I wouldn't want you to be my best friend"
"I'm not going to speak to him if your both dating Brooke!!"

"WERE NOT DATING SAM!YOUR THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME!"
"UGH,STOP ACTING SO..."
"ACTING LIKE WHAT SAM!!"
"SO...HARD TO GET!!"

I took a deep breath and tried to hold in the tears, it never worked.

"You obviously don't want to put effort in to our relationship then 'hard to get' honestly? You had me, I loved you Sam, you were like a best friend, you were my boyfriend but I guess it doesn't matter...does it"

"Brooke, I'm sorry I didn't mean it-"
"No Sam, you did"
-
And then with that I hung up. He tried to phone back straight away, I could tell because It came up with 'Unknown' I let it ring.

I put my phone under my pillow before running my fingers through my hair and stopping at the back of my head before leaning against the back off my bed. Taking deep breaths and lying back down again and falling asleep for about another hour.

I woke up and the first thing I did was reach under my pillow and find my phone. Sam unblocked his number and hadn't stopped phoning or texting me.

'Brooke please'
'Baby listen'
'I'm an idiot'
'I love you😥'
'Ive lost you...'
'I need you'
'Reply please😪'
'I'm sorry...'

One after another, and about 100 missed calls...slight exaggeration, like 30. I had some from Kian which made my day that little bit better but of course they weren't sent one after another,

'Morning gorgeous😍'
'Lugged✌️'
'Are u honestly still sleeping at 12?!'

Then he sent another just as I locked my phone.

"Something's not right? IM ON MY WAY💨'

WHAT?! Quick shower! blow dry hair, makeup, changed. wow...im good. I changed to a grey loose crop top, flannel around my waist, black joggers and some fluffy socks, I put my hair in a messy bun and then I put a braid from the top of my right ear going in to the bun, I liked it.

I went back over to my phone that was lying on my messy bed and unlocked it. Sam tried to phone but left a voicemail.

He sighed then spoke 'Brooke, I'm such an idiot, I never meant what I said, I love you heaps, please phone me back'

I decided I would text him quickly while I waited for Kian: I'm not annoyed all because of what you said, I'm confused right now, and kian is the only person that's helped me Sam you haven't and that's not how relationships work. Me and Kian are not dating but to think you never believed me once, it hurts me Sam.

I sent it with a tear slipping out my eye but I quickly wiped it away, I went downstairs and put my phone on charge. My phone vibrated but I left it and then Kian knocked on the door, finally, something good.

"Hey Ki" I said as I opened the door, went on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was slightly taken back but then put his arms around me and rested his chin on my head.

"I knew something was wrong whats-"

"OH BROOKE, I never knew you had a boyfriend,you should have told me, I would have made pancakes!" My mom said putting her hands on the top of her chest.

I looked up at Kian, noticing we were hugging and looked back at my mom and pulled away.

"Oh- erm- MOM! We're not dating, just friends" I said before taking Kians hand and pulling him upstairs.

"I'm Kian, nice to meet you"Kian said smiling at my mom and offering to shake her hand, my mom was going to but I pulled Kian.

"Don't tell her your name, she will never forget!"i shouted walking up the stairs.

"BYE KIAN" my mom shouted back "trust me, she would have said something embarrassing any second" I said pulling Kian in my room and leaning against the door.

"Aw is little Brooke getting embarrassed" Kian said walking towards me.

"Me? Hardly-" but before I could finish he grabbed my arms and pushed me on to the bed. Kian fell on top of me and we both started laughing.

We basically watched movies, laughed and joked around until I asked Kian to get my phone from the kitchen while I picked out another movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm so sorry I haven't updated, ive been so busy but I will update another chapter soon X x