Chapter 9- Continued

Me and the girls decided that we are just spending the weekend at Sophie's house it Saturday and about half 6 in the evening, Morgan kept texting Kian but she wouldn't tell us what about, we all know she fancies him and that he fancies her back. I haven't text Sam and I doubt that it's even on his mind. We have school tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I don't know why but I'm just not, probably the fact that Sam will be in my head all day and that I have biology with him to.

"What is Kians saying to you Morgan" Sophie said to her smirking. "Or what are you saying to him Morgann" I said making the 'n' longer"I will tell you guys later" said not looking up from her phone but smiling like an idiot. I gave Sophie this look like yup, that's Kian.

It was about 8 o'clock and we couldn't really find anything to watch we just flicked through the music channels dancing with Arizona maybe a bit hyper. Morgan couldn't decide if she wanted to have a girly night or if she wanted to text Kian, " Ok Morgan your annoying now, what's kian saying" Sophie said Morgan didn't reply. "Morgan!'I said "MORGAN WHAT IS KIAN SAYING"Sophie shouted. 'UGH!You guys are so annoying! He asked me to be his girlfriend" she said grinning from ear to ear I was happy for her, don't get me wrong, I went over and sat on the couch. I miss Sam now. Texting him, laughing with him, pulling pranks on the boys and his hugs and kisses...i miss him. A lot.

"Brooke, what's up?" Sophie said sitting next to me "I miss Sam" I said looking down and playing with my thumbs. Morgan was away to say something but my phone buzzed. Sam.

Sam: Erm yeah I was thinking, I've been hanging out with Sasha and I was wondering have you ever looked at her and thought Wow! She beautiful.

I sniffed but I wasn't upset just annoyed and angry. "Its ok Brooke don't miss him show him you don't care, let him miss you."Sophie said putting her arm around me but to be honest at this point I didn't know I was feeling. "Don't worry about it babe"Morgan said. "Thanks girls" I said smiling. " Right this movie, got a scary one?" I asked. "Yeah upstairs come help Brooke" Sophie said I nodded and went upstairs. We came back down with Insidious, Morgan had snacks and with that we watched it.

~~~~Morgan's POV~~~~

This movie was scary but have the time we were just scaring each other and saying 'BOO' at stupid times half way through the movie the door rang, "I will get it, pause the movie" I went up to go the door i looked through the peep hole it was raining I saw someone but I didn't know who.

I opened the door and squeezed my eyes. hang on wait. it's Sam.

"Sam?!" I said confused

"Morgan! where is Brooke I need to talk to her!"

~~~~Brooke's POV~~~~

"Sam?!' Morgan said. I stood up my heart was pounding, what does he want.

"Morgan!Where is Brooke I need to talk to her!" Sam replied. I walked to the door frame of the living room you could see the front door. "Sam!' I said still not believing it was him.

"BROOKE!! Oh my god" he said running towards me dripping wet and out of breath. He opened his arms and ran towards me before he got close I put my hands on his shoulders. "Do you think this is a game?" I asked "Wait what babe?" Sam said.

I sighed and went to the living room to get my phone and showed him the texts. Morgan and Sophie just watched. Sam sighed "Babe listen, That wasn't me" "Sam! I'm not stup-" I said "Brooke just listen" Morgan shouted.

"Ok, What Sam?!" "I got my phone stolen and I don't know who by I lost it after the party. I can't really remember anything" he said "Yeah you were a bit drunk Sam" Sophie shouted. "Well I just want-" Sam was saying "THAT LITTLE SNEAKY COW! It was Sasha and Kendall, I know It is" I said Sams eyes went wide. "Ugh I'm so sorry beautiful" Sam said while pulling me by the waist close and kissing my forehead. " I HAVE A PLAN!!" Morgan shouted. "oh no" me and Sophie said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I haven't edited it so if there is any mistakes sorry:-)Xx