Chapter 9

It was late afternoon we were still at Sophie's. It was probably about half 4 so I started to cook tacos and Sophie had stuff in her cupboards, her parents didn't mind. "Have you still not spoke to Sam" Morgan said "Nope" I replied "Just text him" Sophie said "no thanks" I said they were sitting in the living room watching monsters university.

****Morgans POV****

If Brooke wasn't going to text Sam, we will. Sophie closed the door and we unlocked her phone her password isn't that good.

Brooke, well not Brooke us on her phone, I will just say us.

Us:Hey Sammy, I can't remember do we have Biology homework?Xx

We knew what her texts were like we read some with her and Sam..she will never know. About 5 minutes later we got a reply.

Sam: I don't know, you would of known if you paid attention instead of trying to get back at Sasha.

We didn't reply but we weren't going to tell Brooke. "SOPHIE! DO YOU HAVE TOMATOES?!" Brooke shouted "TOP CUPBOARD ON THE RIGHT NEXT TO THE SINK" Sophie shouted back.

"READY IN 20 MINUTES!!" Brooke said. We put on the music channel and started to sing and dance. We decided that we would phone Sam and see what's up. Answering machine over and over again.

Us:Why you not answering?X

Sam:I told you I'm busy ok just leave it.

We just ignored it and then we all had tacos we ate them really quick and Sophie kept giving me the look 'tell her' I just shook my head but not enough Brooke would know what were doing.

****Brookes POV****

"What were you guys doing in the living room?i asked "watching stuff on TV" Morgan said before Sophie could say anything I knew she wanted to say something.

Sophie will give in if I ask her "So Sophie, what were YOU really doing in the living room?" I questioned her "just listening to music" she replied, Morgan bit her lip "is that all?" I replied "erm.." Sophie said.

"FINE, we text Sam" Morgan said. "Phew! I thought i was going to have to do it" Sophie said. "Not the time Soph, and why would you do tha-well all I want to know is what did you say and did he reply?" I questioned.

Morgan handed me my phone and I look. I felt that pit of something in my stomach again it was like a hole inside me.

"Ok, he's maybe having a bad day" I said "I think it would be more then that Brooke" Sophie said. "Should I phone back?" I said "Yeah and leave a message" Morgan said so I did and of course answering machine,

Me:Hey Sam, I've probably been annoying you but I was wondering if there's anything wrong you can talk to me, Love you" and I hung up

I got a text a while after

Sam: Oh my god stop phoning me I'm busy!!

" What an idiot" Morgan said " What are you going to do?" Sophie asked "Right I'm not texting or phoning him anymore!" I stated