Chapter 46 - Saying Goodbye.

"Brooke, we need to get a move on" my mom said as she was packing away little things.

I looked at her, sighed and grabbed on to Kian's hand as he was behind me.

"Woah mom, calm down"

I felt Kian squeeze my hand as if to say "Brooke stop"

"Don't speak to your mom like that sweet" dad said as he squeezed past me and Kian to help my mom.

I shook my head and turned around to go back upstairs pulling Kian behind me.
"Oh..my food" Kian said looking back to the kitchen.

I smiled and walked up the stairs. I walked into my room with Kian not far behind. He walked in and I pushed him against the wall, crashing my lips on to his. I felt him half smirk under that kiss which made me pull back and bite my lip.

"God, why are you so hot!" Kian said pulling me closer by the hips.

"I ask myself that everyday"

He shook his head and put his hands down to my bum which probably was good for him considering I was wearing soft, pale blue shorts.

Kian pushed my hair to one side and slowly started to kiss my neck, sucking that little bit harder each time. My head went back and my eyes started to close.

"COME ON LETS GO!!" My mom shouted making me and Kian jump.

Oh my god. I have to say goodbye.

I ran over to my window to see my dad getting in the van. I started breathing fast.

"Baby, it's ok, we can work this out" Kian said licking his bottom lip.

"Kian we CANT! I'm leaving and I'm never going to see you again. I can't do this"
I said grabbing my hoodie that was on my bed and wrapping it around my waist.

He opened his mouth but nothing was coming out. He swallowed hard. I shook my head and ran downstairs. I couldn't say goodbye to him.

"Brooke, wait please!" He shouted running down after me. My mom was at the door waiting to lock it.

I turned around to see Kian who was going to cry any minute.

"Take this, wear it everyday and FaceTime me if you need to speak to me. I love you and I will never stop thinking about you"

He held out my hand and placed it in my palm before closing my fist.

"Don't look till your on the plane, ok baby girl"

I nodded before looking up to hope this would stop me from crying.

"Come on Brooke" my mom said.

Kian and I walked out as my mom locked the door and the van driver was tooting the horn.

"I love you"
...
...
"I love you to Brooke"

I took one last deep breath before hugging and giving Kian a kiss on the lips before he pulled away. I'm surprised he isn't crying yet because I am.

"Goodbye Kian"

"It's not a goodbye, it's a see you soon"

I smiled. "see you soon"

He pulled a half smile before I quickly jumped in the van with my fist closed. Looking back at Kian Lawley.

He van started and we drove off. I have never felt so drowned. I put my head on the window and let tears run down my face. I can believe I had to say goodbye again, I opened my fist and there was a bracelet with the letter 'K' I loved him so much.

This is the end of my life in California and once again...I'm starting in Tennessee again. I can't wait to start uni or collage and live on my own.

~~~~~~~
A/N
....I feel like it was a bad ending:/

Joe Sugg fan-fic on the way😎