Chapter 5-School

I woke up with some texts from Sam

Sam:Goodnight<3

Sam:Morning, Sleep well?X

Sam:Hey Babe,I will pick you at 10 past 8 to get school:-)Love you Xx

I finally text back,

Me:Hey Sammy, Ok no problem Love you too<3

I grabbed two towels and hopped in the shower about half an hour later I put the towel round my head and on my body. I went through to my room and put on my favourite pair of light washed faded jeans with rips in the knees and a white long sleeved crop top and added a necklace and wore my converse.

Went back to the bathroom and put on a little makeup and curled my hair I just felt like it today.

Went down stairs grabbed a banana, peeled it, took a bite but I wasn't hungry so I went upstairs and brushed my teeth, added perfume then Sam was here. I went outside I jumped in the car. "Hey beautiful" Sam said and then kissed me. "Hey Handsome"I said winking.

Sam started the car, put on the radio and we were leaving. "Text me if your lost" Sam said "I would rather ask someone else" I said sarcastically.

Sam took one hand off the wheel and slightly pushed me with a smirk. We pulled up at school and soon as we walked in I pumped in to two girls.

"Whoops, I'm sorry"I said

"don't worry, I'm Morgan"

"And I'm Sophie, Your new? We will show you around" I nodded and said thanks.

"Ok Babe, meet you here after school, love you"Sam said giving me a hug and kiss.

The girls showed me around there so nice, we switched numbers and I was so exited for 5th period, Biology I'm in Sam's class. I can't wait to see his smile again, I miss him already.

It got to 5th period and I was placed next to Sam...lucky me, I soon understood what the teacher was talking about but at the side of my eye was a girl.

She was pretty but she kept staring at me and every time Sam looked over to her she would act all 'Cute' Play with her hair, bite her lip it was clear she liked Sam. "You have a lover over there Sam" I said giggling "Erm yeah....i don't think so" he said laughing. I could fell her give me a dirty look but whatever.