Chapter 28- I Didn't Want This To Happen

I was in the living room with Kian, again.

"Hey, why you so quiet?"Kian said throwing skittle across the room, sounding like he had no clue at all, I pulled my knees up closer to me and lay on the side of the arm rest, it was only a two seater sofa so I extended my feet to touch the other side.

"Erm, well maybe because last time you basically harassed me, Kian" I said looking down at my nails "Yeahhh, I'm so sorry, Forgive me?"Kian said standing up and walking closer to me.

"Please?" Kian said picking up my feet, sitting down and then putting my legs and feet on top of his lap. He smelt so good.

I sighed and just looked to my left which was away from Kian, I could still see him from the corner of my eye. "Brooke" Kian slightly whispered, "Fine, ignore me then"Kian sweetly whispered again.

Kian put his head down and leaned on to my hip with my legs still on top of him, I tried to take them off-

(that's a lie, its KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY obvs I didn't try lol)

-it didn't work, he held on to them, not to tight of course "You smell good"Kian said still rubbing his index finger slowly up and down my leg, my heart started beating really fast.

I looked away from the corner and looked on top of Kian's gorgeous brown hair- no brooke! No stop.

He whispered still rubbing his finger up and down my leg "Its rude to stare" he paused for a moment "babe"I could tell that he was smirking.

I never said anything, I wasn't paying attention to anything, well of course, not until Sam walked in.

"WHAT THE F-" Sam shouted, making me turn my head and making Kian shoot up. Me and Kian couldn't say anything. We were stunned.

"KIAN YOU WERE MY BEST MATE!"Sam shouted clenching his fist "no wait-"Kian tried to explain. My legs were still on Kian so I quickly took them off looking back at Sam who looked like he was about to explode.

We made eye contact. "Sam, please, I didn't want this to happen, it was all Kian!"I shouted standing up. I was facing Sam and Kian was still on the sofa.

"Stop blaming Kian! All the time! You do it for everything!"Sam shouted right in face.

A tear went down Sam's face.

A tear went down my face.

"Forget it! All of it! WERE DONE BROOKE" Sam shouted pushing past me and leaving the house, slamming the door behind him.

I stood still, then reality hit me. I burst in to tear. Crying my eyes out.
"Brooke. I'm so sorry"Kian said.
"No your not"I said in a firm voice before storming upstairs. Kian never followed me.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Wow dudezzzz, hope you like ittttt😜😜️Xx