Chapter 4

I went inside and saw a note on the table it said Hey Hun, Me and Dad went out for a bit be back around 8, Love you X Great its just after 3o'clock and I'm home alone, well i can get changed, unpack some of my stuff and invite Sam over hopefully he will come i haven't even been away from him then less then 10 minutes but he always keeps me smiling he only lives about 5 minutes away.

Ok I've unpacked some of my stuff and got changed i plugged my iPod in to my docking station and turned up the volume and text Sam,

Me: Hey my parents are out, Fancy coming round for pizza and movies?X

Sam:Yeah sure:-) My treat though babe xx

Me: No my treat, my idea my treat anyway you paid for lunch:)Xx

Sam: That doesn't matter babe X

Me: I insist please?X

Sam: Ok if your sure;) ha ha be round soon, Love you<3

I laughed and threw my phone on my bed ran to the bathroom to braid my hair, i was wearing dark blue washed shorts and a white California tank top. My favourite song came on so i turned it up, it was louder then it should of been i was singing and dancing in my bathroom.

I wasn't paying attention to my phone but i knew Sam would walk in, Well I'm guessing he would.

****Sam's POV****

I pulled up in Brooke's driveway well Brooke's Parents driveway i could hear music coming from a window, I knocked on the door no answer so i walked in and I could hear singing i could tell it was Brooke's voice.

I smiled and walked upstairs the singing was getting louder and louder, I walked into the bathroom and grabbed Brooke by the waist "HEY BABE!" I had to shout "OH MY GOD SAM THANKS FOR THE SCARE!!" Brooke shouted back she turned off the docking station while i stood at the other end of the room. "Hey beautiful" I said smiling, Brooke smiled back and ran towards me I picked her up and i kissed her probably on the most amazing feelings ever, she pulled back and said "Hey ugly" smirking and pulled back every time i went to kiss her again " So that's how it's going to be then" i said.

I walked over to her bed, dropped her and pinned her down and tickled her. "Sam...st...op..! Samm" Brooke said laughing trying to breath " Say your sorry" I said laughing " Nooo" Brooke said " Fine then" I continued "OK! OK! Im..s..orry" Brooke finally said.

****Brooke's POV****

I pushed Sam off me and pinned him down on the bed "I will get payback" and gave him a glare "Anyways follow me!" I pulled him off the bed and pushed him downstairs he didn't say anything..that's a first i threw him on the couch gave him my phone and told him to phone for pizza i got some movies."Scary movie?" i asked Sam "Yeah but i doubt you will watch it all" Sam said "Is that a bet i hear coming from you Sam?" "It sure is Bannerman" "FINE! Winner gets..." I said "Winners pick" Sam said quickly.

I put on the movie and we waited for the pizza "Oh yeah babe, Will i pick you up tomorrow for school?" "Oh yeah i forgot school! Thank god I'm only going for another year, I cant wait to leave school, is that ok if you pick me up?" I said "I know, me to and yeah of course ill pick you up" Sam said.

Sam was leaning against the arm of the couch holding up his head "PIZZAAA!!" i shouted i got the pizza and gave him the money, I went back to the sofa and cuddled with Sam we ate pizza and i lost the bet by the way i closed my eyes most of the time. I could fell myself falling asleep and i think Sam noticed to, he nudged me and said "Babe, Come on its getting late"

I pretended i was sleeping so Sam carried me to bed and tucked me in. He leaned in and was away to kiss me "Thanks for taking me to bed Sammy" i whispered smirking, I could see him smile "Goodnight Sam, Love you" "Love you too beautiful" he kissed my head and i could here him leave I know my parents would be here soon so i just went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey, i know this was a long chapter but i hope you still like it:-)x