Chapter 6

Finally! It's then end of the day, I met up with Sophie and Morgan just before I went to meet Sam.

"Yeah so I will text you my address and you can come round" I said. "Ok, thanks"Sophie said. "Yeah I will pick up Soph and we will come round, I will text you first, I have homework so I will do that first"Morgan said. "Ok great, see you soon" I said waving and leaving to meet Sam.

"SAAMM!!" I shouted running towards him, he dropped his bag opened his arm and I ran towards him, his smile grew bigger I ran quicker and as soon as I got to him I stopped "Haha got you" I said, Sam picked up his bad again and threw it over his shoulder hitting me on the back as I walked beside him.

"I'll drive!" I said grabbing the keys from his hands and running to his car "No way am I letting you drive my car" he said smirking, "Tough!" I said as we got in Sam's car and yes I was driving, it was ok I passed my test and stuff.

We drove home speaking about school and singing to the radio. I told him some of my friends were coming round after school, he said the girl in Biology was Sasha, the 'popular' one and that she had a dumb friend called Kendall who just kind of protected Sasha, stood around here and copied anything she said.

I pulled up in my driveway and my moms car wasn't there. "Thanks for the lift, you have a nice car" Sam said sarcastically " Thanks it's a shame your driving isn't as good as mine" I giggled "Ok beautiful, I will text you later , I'm going to head to Ricky, Kian's, Connors and JC house, Love you" He said kissing me, his lips were so soft it gave me major butterflies " Ok Sam, Love you more, thanks again" I got out the car left the door open so Sam could go to the drivers seat.

I walked to my door got out my keys and i went back to give him a hug, see you later" I went to my door, waved and blew a kiss...cheesy but it made us both laugh, I went inside grabbed Arizona from my fridge and put on the TV to watch toddlers and tiaras, i fell asleep I could tell because I woke up and couldn't remember what day it was.

Sam came round some nights and so did the girls we talked,gossiped all that girly stuff and by the time I knew it it's Friday!

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey I knew this chapter was longish but It gets better, Hope you like it:-)Xx