Chapter 29

I ran upstairs to find Ricky, I came to his door and I could hear music so I just decided to knock and try calm myself down. <knock knock>
"Who is it?"Ricky shouted over the music "B-brooke" I said slightly sniffing "Come in"He said back

"Brooke, what's wrong?" I said walking up to Ricky "K-Kian a-a-and Sam!!"I tried to explain basically in tear agains. I finally calmed down and told Ricky about what happened down stairs. "Brooke, tell me this"Ricky said sitting across from me on his bed "Do you like...Kian?"Ricky slightly stuttering. I looked off the corner of the room daydreaming. Thinking about it. "Brooke?"Ricky said trying to get me to pay attention.

"I don't know, Ricky!"I said letting one tear run down my eye, "I don't understand why he would do that, What about Morgan, He seemed so happy with her"Ricky said leaning back on to his pillows.

"I broke up with her"Kian said leaning against the door frame "Kian I'm so-" I was cut off "Its fine"Kian said still at the door "How much of us talking did you hear?"Ricky said to him as he closed his laptop.

"I came at the point where you asked Brooke if she likes me" Kian said quite softly "Kian,Please don't tell Sam, I'm so confused right now"I said to Kian but looking at Ricky as well, Kian started walking towards me and Ricky.

"I wont"Kian said smiling "Pinky promise"He said sticking out his pinky. I looked over to Ricky who just shrugged. I locked pinkys with Kian and he pinned me to the bed, as a joke he was away to start ticking me. I was laughing but once he was on top of me I knew this isn't helping my thoughts or feelings.

"Kian, this isn't helping"I said laughing, I put my hand on his shoulder and pushed him with all my weight and with that Kian went backwards off the bed and landed on his back with me on his stomach.

"Hahahaha, I'm so sorry!" I shouted lying close to his chest. "*Cough Cough*"From Ricky

I rolled off Kian and stood up "Im away to run for a bit, clear my head"I said to Kian and Ricky.

With that I left Ricky's room, put on my workout clothes, put my roshes on, hair up, music on and left.
~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm seriously going to stop authors notes, Idk what to say😴

Oh yeah

Pls vote&comment ️Xx