Chapter 18

****Sam's POV****
Brooke is gorgeous but, I'm such an idiot. the second she ran out that door I knew I had to explain what happened, but not right now, I need to think.

****Brooke's POV****
I walked to my front door opened it and I saw my mom and dad on the couch in the living-room watching a movie. I had no idea what the time was.

"Brooke Rachael Bannerman!Where have you been?" My mom said very firmly, "Sorry I was at...erm..The o2l house" I said " Who are they and why have you not been answering your phone?"my dad said a bit more relaxed. I took my phone out my pocket, my eyes widened, the screen was cracked so badly, my home button didn't work. "They are the guys next door, My phone died, I'm so sorry, I'm away in my room" I said looking at them on the couch.

I went up to room and looked at my phone 'well,im screwed' I thought. I pressed the lock button to look the time "20:27" 'wow I slept for ages' I thought. I decided to put my phone on charge and watch Netflix on my MacBook and chill in bed. I'm currently watching American Horror Story: FreakShow
It's so good!

Round about 10 o'clock, I could hear something being hit off my window, after watching American Horror Story, There was no chance on earth I was going to look at my window. I watched about 3 episodes and decided to watch a movie instead I chose The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas, I love this film so much just as the film started from my bedroom window I heard someone.

"Brooke, It's Sam, I know your not sleeping. Please, Please, please come to your balcony, I won't leave till you come" Sam said whisper/shouting
I thought about it, I clicked pause on my MacBook, flipped over the covers, pushed my curtains to the side and slide my doors open walked over to the edge and lent my arms against that.

****Sam's POV****
"Brooke, we need to talk to each other, no way on this planet would I ever want to loose you. I've been trying to sleep for the past hour but I can't fall asleep with out yo-" I said but she cut me off.

"Sam,this is not easy for me in anyway, I miss hugging you, saying 'I love you' but to think about it, this relationship meant nothing to you Sam, You kissed Sasha, Sam" Brooke said back with a tear in her eye.

"That kiss meant nothing to me, Brooke please, give me another chance and I promise-" I said but she cut me off again.

"Maybe, let me think about it"Brooke said. "Goodnight Sam" She said before going back to her room. "Goodnight Love you" I said but she already closed her doors.

~~~~~~~~
A/N
I hope you guys are liking the story, please don't forget to vote!

Does anyone watch American Horror Story? ITS SO GOOD!😳

Thanks guys!Xx