Chapter 44- This Way Up.

I walked in my house, took off my shoes and went through to the living room to see my mom and dad putting photos of us and candals in boxes that said 'this way up' with a big arrow pointing up. I looked to the stairs and little photos of family back home are all gone. The kitchen is just about empty. I started to get worried.

"Mom, dad what's happening?"
"Oh sweet, sit down" my mom said
"You know we moved her for dads work?" Mom said
"Yeah?"
"Well i might be made redundant, this house was given to us for 2 years and it's not under our name so we didn't need to worry about it but if I do become redundant then we will have to move back to Tennessee" my dad said
"And it's better to move now since we don't own the house and that way we won't get in to trouble"

I started to get tears in my eyes. No I can't leave Kian, Sophie or the boys, I can't leave this place.

"Things were just starting to work out for me" I said with sadness
"I know hun, us to" my mom said putting her hand on my thigh.

I sighed, stood up and walked up to my bedroom I could hear my parents mumbling but I didn't care. I took a super quick shower only washing my body, then I came out and put my hair in a long high pony tail quickly throwing on a black sports bra that says 'Ride or Die' black Nike tight sports legging a black bandana to keep my hair off my face and quite old Nike yellow, light pink and grey trainers before plugging in headphones adding deodorant and putting my phone on shuffle and placing it the top of my leggings before grabbing water and heading out for a walk/jog run.

I never actually checked the time but I won't be that long, I just jogged around the city and near the river again before jogging back to the park near my house, I went round once and as I passed the tree I could hear someone calling my name. I took out my headphone,turned around and stretched, it was Kian.

"Hey" I said realising that I have to say bye to him
"Hello" he said coming closer he was wearing a black shirt that had a pocket with a different style, black jeans with a rip in the knee, black vans and his denim jacket that makes him look so good. He smells so good for the record.

"Wow, check you" he said winking
"Doubt it, Im out running"
"I meant your figure, your gorgeous" he said coming closer
"Kian stop" I said half smiling half blushing and putting my head down
"You blushing? Naw cute" he said lifting up my chin
"Stoppp" I said looking in to his eyes and before I knew it we were both leaning it. I couldn't, I turned my head so he kissed my cheek.
"You ok?" He asked
I shrugged my shoulders
"What's up beautiful?"
I sniffed because I knew I had to tell him and I was going to cry.

We sat on the bench near this big tree, I couldn't even look at him, I was picking at my nails.

"Hey, look at me, you can talk to me" Kian said putting his hand on my thigh which sent butterflies through my stomach.

"Kian, I love you, the things we have gone through are slightly crazy and I never forget them, the memories and the jokes are unforgettable.."

"Brooke, what's wrong?"he said with concern.

"Kian, I'm moving back to Tennessee"

It went silent, you could barely hear any one breath. It was just me and Kian. No one else. My eyes locked on his. I closed my mouth to swallow. A tear went down Kian's cheek. I lost it.

I was a mess, tears pouring down, sniffing. I must have looked awful.

"Well Brooke, you've done it"
"Done what?"
"You made me realise how much someone can mean to me. Your so beautiful, inside and out. Gorgeous girl, I honestly love you" he said as he stood up and offered me his hand before wrapping his arm around my waist.

We walked back to my house just talking and promising to keep in touch. As I was laughing at one of Kian's jokes my phone went off.

"Brooke where are you?! You need to pack!!.... Love mom X"

"Ugh"
"What babe?"
I showed him my phone and he sighed.
"Come on then, we have packing to do" he said as ran and pulled me behind him.