Chapter 34 - Hes Not Worth It...

...ring ring....ring ring....ring ring....ring-
"Hello?"
"Hey Sam-"
"Erm...who's this?"
-
"This obviously isn't Sam then"
"Please hun, catch up" she sniggered
"Ugh, who's this and why do you have Sam's phone?"
"Tell me who you are first"
"Wow, it's like I'm 5 again, Well, I will explain it for you if the caller ID said Brooke-"
"Ha, pathetic, it was only a number that came up, hence the reason I asked who it was" she said in such an annoying tone. My jaw dropped, Sam never saved my number.
"Hello?" She said
"What?"
"Who are you?"
"I'm Sam girlfriend" I said with a sigh
"Yup, I know you"She said slightly whispered as I heard a toilet flush. Oh my god, Sam is at her house.
"Cool erm, so who are you?"
"Erm..lets just say, me and Sam, are friends with benefits babe" she whispered again. My eyes widened.
"Ha, you're such a -"
-------beep-----beep

The line went died.

I wasn't going to cry, I was just angry at Sam and the girl. I threw my phone on the sofa and quickly ran upstairs to get changed. I threw on black skinnys, a grey beanie, my white converse and a dark grey hoodie and put my hair In a side braid before heading over to the boys house, just as I was closing the door I bumped into my mom and dad.

"Hey sweet, where you going?"My mom asked as she grabbed her bag from the car "To the...boys house, I left something be back soon!"I shouted as I ran to their front door. I knocked and Connor answered.

"Hey Brooke, what's up?"He said smiling "I need to talk to you and the boys?"I asked but Connor's smile soon went to a concerned look and he never said anything "is...that..ok?"I ask hesitantly "Erm..yeah it's cool"Connor said as he let me in and I went through to the living room.

I sat on the sofa then all the boys came down apart from Sam obviously. I told everyone the story and I couldn't stop looking at Kian, he looked so angry in a way. The boys gave me advice and said they would be here for me and all of that then,we watched a movie until half way through when Kian asked if he could speak to me. I said yeah and we went through to the kitchen, I sat on the counter and Kian stood at the other side of the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked him as he was looking down "I know why Sam's doing this"Kian said as he looked me in the eyes "Doing what?"I asked confused "Spending time with this other girl"Kian said walking over to the kitchen door and closing it.

"Why, Kian tell me?"I asked as Kian stood in front of me

"I heard him on the phone one day after school when I went past his room, he said to someone that he thought you were going out with me and he thought you were...never mind "

"Kian tell me?"I said softly but still in a firm tone.

"He thought you were..in a way..to much effort"Kian said grabbing my hands and rubbing them.

"Kian,are you sure-"

"Yes, I heard him and I don't want to say anything because I didn't want you to be upset" Kian said looking me in the eye, a tear went down my face. Kian wiped it away with his thumb.

"He's not worth it, I'm always here for you"Kian said giving me a half smile "Thanks Kian, I'm going to go, Goodnight" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I jumped down and as I did Kian gave me a wink.

I went through to the living room where all the guys were and said goodnight, they all said night and stuff. Just as I was leaving Kian walked past "Kian, tell Sam I will text him later maybe"I said trying to pull a smile as I opened the door.

"He's not worth it, Brooke, night" Kian said with a smirk. I closed the door and went back to mine another tear fell.

****Kian's POV****
Ok,maybe some of it was a lie...all of it was a lie but I really do like Brooke and I want to spend more time with her.

****Brooke's POV****
I went home, went to my room took off my jeans added shorts and put a crop top on before going in to bed trying to push the thoughts to the back of my head.

~~~~~~
A/N
I really hope you like this one, #Bian😅 nah, jkssss

Piece✌️️Xx