Chapter 39 - Adventures With Kian

We walked for what felt like ages but I was only like 20 minutes we basically just talked about me and Sam and me and Kian we just let everything off our chest, I'm so glad to have Kian. Kian unwrapped his arm from my waist and went on his phone just as he locked his phone and put it in his back pocket my phone went off.

"Aw, you have my notifications on"He said nudging me so I slightly walked off balance to the right. His tweet said;

@KianLawley; Add Brooke on snapchat, screenshot that you have and I might follow you- missBrookeb😏

I retweeted and favourited it before putting my phone away again.

"Come on, I have something to show you" Kian said grabbing my arm and pulling me. He took me to this place with a beautiful waterfall with a little bit of sand and rocks.

"You like?"Kian said from behind me I turned around to see him sitting on a tire swing attached to a tree that swung over the water.

"It's gorgeous" I said walking towards him "I found the waterfall and added the tire swing" He said swinging slowly "It's amazing Kian"I walked towards him more.

"Like me" He said pretending to flick his hair and pout.
"You wish"I said biting my lip and leaning against the branch of the tree.

"Don't do that"Kian said shaking his head.
"Do what?"I asked confused
"Bite your lip"He said raising his eyebrows and winking.
"Kian Lawley control your hormones" i said biting my lip just to annoy him.

"Stop" he said winking
"Stop what?"I said doing it again.
"Brooke dont"
I done it again. He put his hands over his crotch
"Oh my god Kian!"I said laughing
"What did you expect? Your gorgeous" I done it again, tilted my head back slightly and before I knew Kian was off the swing and running after me.

"Ki-Go away!" But it was to late he had his arms wrapped round my waist and he was behind me.
"You asked for it"He said walking towards the water.
"STOP" I said laughing and trying to push his hands off.

We wee on the edge and I pushed my hips back hoping I wouldn't fall.

"Ew, Kian get looser jeans, please, that's gross"

"It was your fault, babe" I managed to make Kian step back and he spun me around. My arms were around his neck and he had his round my waist. I looked it to his eyes, he looked in mine. We slowly leaned in at the same time, my stomach was in butterflies. I was so tense. My face was inches from him and just as our lips were about to touch, Kian went to the side of my face and whispered in my ear.

"Race you to the swing"

Before letting go and running over to the swing.

"Never wanted to kiss you anyway,ew"
We had a laugh on the swing and put some music on I could be so relaxed around Kian. I loved it.
-
It started to get dark so Kian took me up to this hill area that looked over California, it was gorgeous, we just messed around for a while. Kian went back to his car then came back with a picnic basket inside was fudge brownie ice cream, pizza, diet coke, chocolate strawberries, it was amazing.
"How did you keep the pizza hot and the ice cream cold?"I asked as we sat at the back of hill leaning against two rocks.
"I ordered it, buy a pizza and drink get ice cream for free"
I smiled at how much effort Kian put in to this.
-
We finished the pizza and started the ice cream and strawberries but kind of gave up half way.
Kian decided we should take some photos but it was cold, so kian, being the gentleman he is, gave me his denim jacket so I put it over my shoulders. The sun was setting everything was great. Me with my head on Kians shoulder, his arm round my waist. I grabbed kians free hand and started playing with.I just sat looking at our hands, intertwining our fingers. Kian let go and stood up behind me, I was guessing he took a picture or something.
"Look at my snapchat beautiful"he said as we got close again.

It was the back of my looking over the city with the sun setting the '💭' was coming from my head and in the bottom right corner Kian wrote in white 'my love x'
It made me smile heaps, I took a screenshot and locked my phone. We just chilled but Kian and I were getting mentioned heaps on Twitter so Kian went back on his snapchat and we took a selfie of us. Kian with his gorgeous smile, me with my sunglasses on and slightly sticking out my tongue. He made the caption 'we're not dating guys,chill😏"which I thought was funny.
-
Once we finished we headed back to the car and drove home, Kian dropped me off at mine.
"Thanks for today, I'm so glad it was with you Kian"
"Your welcome, it was fun"He said looking at me. I unclipped my seat belt and gave Kian a quick kiss on the cheek before stepping out.
"Text me"I said biting my lip for a joke
"Maybe" he said winking. and with that I closed the door, opened my front door with a big smile on my face. Saying hi to my parent then going upstairs to put on shorts, fluffy socks, and a white cami, quickly took off my makeup and brushed my teeth checked my phone I had a text and a picture from Kian;

Kian; the picture was him doing a super cheesy smile and it said,Goodnight, sleep well☺️️Xx
Me; Goodnight Kian, You too💘 I sent a photo for a laugh of my pretending to sleep, and then I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Today could not have been better.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I hope you guys like this and I know it was long, thought I would update before bed😴️Xx