Chapter 21

It was about 7 o'clock, my parents left for the meal so I thought I would head over to the o2l house, I gave Ricky a text and he said it was fine. I was hoping Kian would have gone out I'm still annoyed at him, anyway, I kept on what was I was wearing and for my hair I just put it in a messy side braid I sorted my makeup and put on my Authentic platform Vans and headed over in Ricky's car which only took a second. I walked in and Jc, Connor, Ricky were all in the Living-Room watching TV.
-

"Hey Losers"I said walking in and sitting on the sofa "*cough STARBUCKS cough* Ricky said smirking "Its in the kitchen you poo"I said. He went to get it and I just spoke to Connor and JC they are both so nice, I got both there numbers and Ricky came back.

We couldn't decide what movie to watch. Connor and Jc went to pick up the pizza and Ricky went for a shower it was me in the living room, I kicked off my shoes and put my feet up and went on Instagram and Twitter, then Kian came in and sat across from me. "Brooke, Listen"Kian said, I looked up from a phone with a serious look and looked down. I carried on what I was doing on my phone. He walked over to me and stood in front of me. Kian took my phone out my hands.

"Kian! Give that back!" I said standing close to him "No, listen to me"Kian said looking down at me "Not just now, please give me my phone!"I said. Kian mouthed 'no' he put his arm in the air and smirked. I tried to jump for it, but nope, Kian is to tall.

"Kian please!" I said laughing and jumping at the same time. "No, no, no"Kian smirked. I jumped once more. "Nice top by the way"Kian smirked. I realised what he meant smacked his chest and went to ask one of the boys for a top.

I knocked on Ricky's door, but I could hear the shower running so I went back downstairs and got a drink from the kitchen. I got Arizona which was probably Sam's but it was nice. Kian walked in. "Wheres Sam?"i asked taking a sip "On his penny board, he will be home soon" Kian said grabbing an Arizona as well,he went back through to the living room and put on the TV, he went to the music channels, I could tell because it was loud, i leant over the breakfast bar then Sam came in.

"Im hungry, I need a food" Sam said taking off his shoes, he walked in the kitchen and we made eye contact. Sam, being Sam, fixed his hair. "Brooke we need to talk" Sam said, his voice dropped "Yeah, after we eat" I said and went outside in the garden, i put my feet in the pool and finished my Arizona.

****Kian's POV****
I put Brooke's phone in my back pocket and went to the living room and I waited for Sam, we just spoke and then Brooke's phone vibrated. I looked and she got a text.

<732-757-2923>
Hey Brooke,its Cal from Starbucks missed you ha!😗x

I had to show Sam! "Sam, come here, it's Brooke's phone" I said to him. I handed the phone and his face went red with anger...oops.

~~~~~~
A/N
Don't really have one tbh🌚Don't forget to vote😄Xx