Chapter 28

<UNEDITED>

I got home from the dentist and had about 45 minutes till I could leave I just decided that because the weather was nice I would take off my jeans and put on shorts I sorted my hair and makeup and done a quick little catch up on YouTube before I knew it I hade to leave.

I decided to text Sam and let him know I was here but just before I could send it I was hit all over my body from freezing cold water balloons.

"SAM!!WHY WOULD YOU-"
"BROOKE, oh my god, I'm so sorry I thought you were Sam!" I could hear someone shout but I was to busy whipping my face "Oh my god, Ricky?"I said starting to realise it was funny "Yeah and Kian" Kian said snapping his fingers in a 'Z' shape. We laughed about it for a while.

Until, coming from the distance I could hear Sam. "Brooke?Im sorry I'm late!"Sam shouted skating quicker towards us "Ssh! Come on hide!!"Kian shouted grabbing my by the wrist and pulling my behind a bush with a heap of water balloons.

"3...2..." " 1!!!" I shouted as the three of us hit Sam with water balloons, I admit. It did feel good. "Very funny, guys"Sam said of course fixing his hair...typical. Once we all finished laughing and mucking about me and Sam decided to head to the ice cream shop so we could talk about it.

****?? POV****
I need to speak to her, I think I like her, who wouldn't, she's gorgeous.

****Brooke's POV****
We got our ice cream and sat down outside because it was really hot "I'm so sorry, Brooke" Sam said looking in to my eyes "Its my fault, I mean of course I was annoyed when you kissed Sasha but, I understand why you done it..sort of"I said pulling a half smile. "I really do hope you forgive me for being such an idiot about that Starbucks guy" Sam said
"*Cough cough*" I said
"And that guy at school"
"*cough cough*"
"And accusing you of kissing other boys"Sam FINALLY admitted. We finished our ice cream and we started to walk back to the guys house.

I felt bad the hole walk home he told me that he was sorry and explained but I don't know if I should tell him about Kian.

We got back to the house and just decided that we would make our own pizza and then have a movie night with everyone apart from Morgan. I'm surprised Kian didn't want to see her.

All the boys and Sophie although her and Connor were getting really closer, I mean it was good, until Sam went to shower, Ricky went to edit, JC&Trev went to Walmart, Connor and Sophie went to watch a movie in his bed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm away to write more but not on the same page thing because I feel it will be to longgg😏️Xx