chap. 45 || date

a/n: sorry for another late update ;(

tw! mentions of slight!s**ual harassment
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*
Saturday, 12:34pm

You were nervous.

Looking at yourself at the mirror, you casually turned around to take a look at your back profile to see if you were decent enough to go outside and take a stroll.

You couldn't believe you said that to him so confidently, that you're actually regretting it right now. A whole bucket of nervousness and anxiety was rushing through your bones like an adrenaline shot. Maybe this outfit your wearing is a bit too bland that it's making you uncomfortable just by looking at it.

Or was it your shoes that making your heels go soar? No, no, it's impossible. The shoes you were wearing were just the perfect comfort for you, it's obvious it wasn't them. (a/n: feel free to pick your outfit of choice! ^^)

You didn't apply that much makeup, after all it was just a small date. Or was it? Maybe if you'd just apply some small blush on your cheeks that would be alright and brush your nervousness away.

Ok nothing was really working. You're anxious as fuck about this.

[ Last day in the hotel, 5:32am ]

"YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?!!!" Masanori shouted from the bathroom, her head peaking out of the white door as a drop of toothpaste started to fall out of her mouth. Covering your red face with both of your hands, you nodded up and down in regret.

Masanori couldn't believe your response as she almost dropped her toothbrush out of her mouth—agape. "Dude, you're serious?" She asked almost in a slow voice, face more serious than the last man on earth.

"I am...!!" You yelled at her, embarrassed. The girl quickly spat the menthol toothpaste out of the taste from her tongue before grabbing a nearby white cloth and wiped her mouth with it, still directly looking at you. "Geez I didn't know you got that much confidence in yourself. I must've seen you as a different person."

"For some reason I actually regret it."

"Hah?"

"I'M REGRETTING WHAT I JUST SAID!!!"

"NO MAN DOWN, NO MAN DOWN!!" Masanori shouted. You were both freaking out at this point even if Masanori wasn't the one part of the situation you and Kuroo both started.