chap. 26 || slumber

An: HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE TRAILER FOR S4 COUR 2?!! OMFG OSAMU AND ATSUMU CAN RAIL ME- ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alright! Time for stretching!"

"Yessir!" Responds the boys as they all sat down on the gym floors and did their stretching like what Naoi told them to do. It had already been an hour after lunch break earlier with Yaku. You hadn't told anyone what happened, including the bedhead captain Kuroo because you'll know what'll happen if you told him.

Standing near where the guys were at, you made sure that they were all up and running, writing it down with your usual pen and your usual notepad. It was almost close to 2pm in the afternoon, and coach Nekomata had planned for your team to get home by either 5pm or 6 so they could take an early rest for another practice for tomorrow. And by the time you reach home, you have to study of course. There was a small quiz for you guys to answer before spring inter high.

Shibayama helped you with the water bottles like usual by bringing a small refiller station filled with enough water inside for the water bottles to fill in, perfectly. You thanked him over and over again.

During their stretching session, you grabbed their bottles for it to refill along with the small blue basket in your palm. You took the bottles out of the basket, and filled them with cold liquid one by one. It cooled you off a bit from the hot temperature today inside the gymnasium during summer. And it helped you a lot. While filling the bottles up, Naoi walked beside you.

"Want me to help?" The adviser coach asks. You shake your head. "It's fine, sir. Thank you." Naoi only stared at you blankly, nodding his head slowly before he crossed both of his arms. "You should try looking for another manager to help you along with the team."

"Sir...?" You asked very cluelessly, not paying attention to your current bottle you were refilling. Naoi flinches, "Ah...! L/n, the water! It's full!"

"Huh- AH! Sorry!!" You answered, quickly closing the station's tap in a flash and pulling the bottle out of the hole. Naoi scratches his neck, his expression almost reading like he was tired. He sighs.

"Anyways, back to what I was saying. What I was saying was, you should try to look for another manager to help you out. I mean, I'm not forcing you or begging you to find one, but it looks like you really need help in managing the team," he explains, crouching down a little. You took a quick time to think about what he just said. Another manager that can help you out...like Yukie and Kaori, or like Kiyoko and Yachi. You guess that could work well.

But the problem is, you don't know how to interact with other students inside the school properly. And in fact that you're going to ask them if they want to join, that made you even more nervous. And you're very socially awkward.

Other than that, you weren't really ready to ask someone out for the manager position in the boy's volleyball club. For a few moments, the coach asked everyone to line up for an announcement. You stood up beside Naoi while you were hugging your notepad and you pen before the coach speaks.