chap. 27 || sisters

An: random question, who's you favorite girl character in Haikyuu? :> mine's Kanoka  ^^ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An: random question, who's you favorite girl character in Haikyuu? :> mine's Kanoka ^^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Walking with Lev back home from school during the rain was a bit difficult.

Because he was so tall, you couldn't get the hang of putting the umbrella underneath his head when the two of you walk, causing Lev to do the job instead of you. He was humorous. And tall. And also talkative when you asked him about what made him wanna be the ace of Nekoma. When you bring that subject up you have to listen to an hour of him talking.

It was still raining, so you and Lev tried to be quick in going home. He told you that he was close by to your place so that was great.

While the both of you were walking, you two heard a cry near the trash bins next to the side road. This caused you to stop and stop Lev from walking any further home. "Did you hear that?" You asked the tall male. Lev nods. "Yeah...where do you think it came from?"

"It sounded like a cry," you responded, a little worry in your voice. "I think I heard it from right about there."

"No way..." you heard Lev mutter. You turned to him with a puzzled gaze. "Could it be...?!" He adds with a wide smile. You grew even more confused. "Could it be what?"

You didn't get the chance to hear Lev's answer as the guy ran straight towards the garbage dump, leaving you and the umbrella frozen in place. Astonished from his sudden actions, you immediately followed Lev to where he was heading because he left the umbrella holding onto you. And it's still raining, so he might easily catch a cold because of this.

"L-Lev?! What're doing!?" You interrogated the taller individual. Lev didn't answered back for a moment as he was searching for something in the dumpsters in a hurry. The longer he started to search, the more louder the cries became. You were starting to get scared at this point. "L-Lev-

"I knew it!" Lev cuts you off, raising something up in the air happily. You jumped, backing off a bit from Lev along with Yamamoto's umbrella. You were shocked when you spot a three kittens in his palm, all meowing loudly.

You slapped Lev's head. "Lev! Don't take them out of the rain like that!" You told the male. You quickly covered the wet kittens underneath the umbrella and brought a cloth to wrap around on them. They were all shivering cold. It really bothered you more. "I wonder where's their mother..." you heard Lev mutter, his head turning to each direction as he tried his best to spot their mother around.

You hugged the cry kittens tightly in your other arm with the cloth you wrapped around them make them warm while your other was holding onto the umbrella. "Wait- you mean the mother who you saved earlier on the road?" You asked Lev. The male nodded in response. "Yup. I'm sure their mom must be here somewhere," Lev replies through the rain.

"Well, we can't just leave them here. It's raining and they're new born kittens," you told Lev, troubled.

The rain was getting more and more heavier while you and Lev continued to search through the rain for their mother because, the both of you can't just leave the kittens in the cold rain. You can't just bring them home either since the both of you don't know if the mom is going to return or not to her kittens.