chap. 30 || spider

AN: what are you guys mostly afraid of? I have a fear of puppets :,) usually the wooden ones ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You and Masanori finally finished changing.

Exiting the room, you didn't forget to grab your notepad and pen along with you while Masanori only grabbed a pack of gum. She wore a black shirt and P.E pants for this training session, and her face shown no interest at this manner you two were going to do for the day with the team.

You made your way towards next to Naoi and coach Yasufumi who was sitting usually like everytime in practice, while Masanori was only following by, looking around the gym like it was a place she's never been in before. She took a piece of gum out of her pocket and began to tear the wrapper out, before shoving the piece inside her mouth and chewed after.

"I really suggest you to not chew gum by the time they start training," you told Masanori who looked at you confused. "Hm? Why's that?" She replies, both of her fists on her hip. "It might distract you from managing the boys. They say chewing gums are often a distraction because you're too concentrated on chewing them."

"Then why would you think they call it a chewing gum, honey?" Masanori responds. You hugged your notepad, your hand pressing the start of your pen, feeling embarrassed that you had to say that. "Sorry then, I-I'm just reminding you..."

"Nah! It's fine! I'm sorry, don't worry I'll stop now," Masanori cuts you off before spitting out the piece of gum and wrapping it around the old wrapper, pushing it down deep inside her pockets afterwards. You sweatdropped, "There's a trash bin over there..."

"I'm going to chew it again after practice don't worry," Masanori replies with a toothy grin. You smiled, "Ok then, if that's what you say so..."

"Alright!!"

You and Masanori both looked at Naoi who yelled out of nowhere, surprised in this sudden action coming from the second coach. Naoi continues, "We'll start with the day practicing with spiking the ball over the net. Kenma, you know what coach Nekomata informed you to do with Lev."

"Seriously...?" You heard Kenma mutter in dissatisfaction. Kuroo patted Kenma's shoulder, his face shown with concern. "Don't mind..." Kuroo told the younger male. Lev jumped joyfully, "C'mon, Kenma-San! I promise this time that I'll hit your tosses very smoothly!" Lev told Kenma who only sent him a cold stare. You spot both Yaku and Shibayama laugh.

"I don't trust a word you say..."

"Heh!? Why?!"

"You'll only miss again..."

"I promise this time I won't...!" Lev begged Kenma who kept giving him the cold shoulder. You chuckled, "Don't worry. They're like this all the time..." you whispered to the pixie cut individual. Masanori snickered, "Ahhh...no wonder why Kenma always look dead."