chap. 15 || shoujou

AN: i saw a comment saying that reader-chan is like Gou and Yashiro combined

AN: i saw a comment saying that reader-chan is like Gou and Yashiro combined. And I do highly agree with that :)

Early update because I love reading ur comments😘
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
6:25am

Yachi really did pull you two inside the restroom along with Kiyoko.

Last night, you couldn't help but try and watch as the young blonde known as Tsukishima from what Kuroo has named, tried blocking Bokuto's spikes along with the Nekoma captain himself. And you swore you thought that Tsukishima kid was like a 2nd year or a 3rd year. Until you found out that he was a 1st year. That guy was tall. And you liked it.

Back to the restroom, it was finally morning and you along with the two Karasuno managers had risen up from bed earlier while the other managers fixed their stuff inside the room, first, before they'll get into their morning routine. While brushing your teeth, you noticed that Yachi was looking behind her all the time before she would go back to looking herself right at the mirror.

When you looked to where she was looking for a whole pass minute, you noticed that behind her was the 3rd bathroom stall of the girl's restroom. When you were a bit confused of why she was so shaken up about a bathroom stall, you remembered the urban legend Eri had told you guys about, yesterday.

"Don't worry, Hitoka-Chan, it's not like Hanako-San will just burst out of that bathroom door all of a sudden. You'll have to summon her, first, before that happens, of course," you told her to calm her down. You can hear Kiyoko chuckle. "However, Hanako-San does also appear at mornings," she says with a tone you couldn't recognize from her voice. It sounded like she was teasing and scaring you two at the same time.

And it probably worked since Yachi stopped moving her toothbrush inside her mouth and slowly turned around to look at the pretty manager. "W-what...?"

Kiyoko only smiled at the girl before she gargled her mouth and spat the water out before washing her face. You also did the same thing, gargling water and spitting it out before washing your face with your own soap. When you wiped your face with your towel, you nervously smiled at Yachi, "Shimizu-Senpai says that Hanako-San also appears at broad daylight."

Yachi started freaking out. "W-what?! Really?! O-Oh no...w-what if Hanako-San is here right now?! Listening to our conversation?!!" Yachi quickly washed her face and wiped it off with a clean towel before she huddled all of her stuff together in her arms. "W-We should go! I don't wanna die!"

"Hitoka-Chan, calm down. Hanako-San is only an urban legend, we're not sure if she's real or not," You said as you slowly picked your stuff up. Kiyoko laughed. "F/n-Chan is right. She's only an urban legend, you don't need to freak out so much. We're not sure if Hanako-San really does exist." She explains.

The three of you began to walk out of the restroom until Yukie called out to you down the school hallways with Kaori standing by her side. "F/n~ Eri is calling you~" she says with her eyes still a bit closed.