chap. 29 || buddy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*3:29pm

3:29pm

"Class dismissed."

The bell finally rang after an hour of classes throughout the day. You sent Inuoka a wink and a small smile as a 'see you later at practice' sign. The both of you had been doing that winking job a week ago to make sure that if one of you will continue and head straight to practice. It was Inouka's idea. Instead of making those loud 'Let's head to practice!' using your mouths, a silent sign would be good enough.

Inuoka winked back, his hands and fingers crawling its way towards his bag, fixing his stuff like notebooks or pens. You did the same, a small smile painted on your pretty face as you made sure all of your stuff was neat and tidy inside your bag before heading out.

Half of the people inside classroom already left, Lilia included with her usual girly group.

When you were done securing all of your stuff inside of your handy bag, you sling your bag over your shoulder and walked out of the door, shooting Inuoka a small and a wave. "I'm heading out first. I have to meet up with someone."

"Oh, sure! See you!"

"See you at practice!" You happily yelled at him with a bright smile before running outside, your bag being pushed by the air you were running through. Meanwhile, a second after you left, Inuoka slowly put his hand down and muttered towards himself.

"F/n-Chan is so cute today...! I gotta hurry up in tidying up..."

The hallways were almost filled with an army of students. Although, the shorter you are, the more hard it was to find where your shoe locker was. Masanori was probably already waiting there outside, and with that thought, you hurriedly ran straight to your shoe locker to change into your brown shoes.

But, when you opened your locker, a piece of folded paper came out falling out.

You jumped of course. Since that paper just came flying out of your locker. Curious, you picked the piece of note and folded it open, only to find just four words sticking inside, written very neatly in kanji with a smiling emoticon at the end of the phrase.

'how was your day? :>'

"What the...?" You muttered very silently. You didn't even notice the others already leaving you all alone in the school lockers. You slowly dropped your bag on the floor, taking a good close look at the note if you read it correctly. The note was small, not that small, big enough for your fingers to hold more than your hands.

'Who the heck would leave a note here at my locker...?' Your mind thought, turning your head side to side to see if anyone was around staring at you or making any signs that they were the ones who pushed that note inside your locker. You started to get scared a little bit. This was the first time something like this happened to you.