chap. 36 || thunder

AN: Happy birthday to our bby Lev 🥳💗~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After escaping through the cold and heavy rain outside...

You and Teshiro both ran straight to the infirmary room while the others had their little snack in the cafeteria. Teshiro tried cooing the injured animal down from crying too loudly when you two passed through inside the gym first. And surprisingly, he was smart enough to make the noises stop.

He was gentle towards animals. And that made you very soft about him.

Opening the infirmary with the borrowed key you had asked from Naoi earlier, you quickly pushed the door open and ran over to the white shelf while Teshiro took the cat over to the white table, not without placing a soft cloth on top.

"I know the bandages are here somewhere- ah...!" You exclaimed in surprise. Teshiro looked at you as he slowly pet the cat. "What happened?"

"I found it...! I found the bandages...!" You yelled at Teshiro, happily, tipping your feet up to reach the pack of bandage that was sitting still on top of the shelf. But of course, life happens, and your fingers couldn't reach one touch at the item. Not even once.

You pouted. "C'mon....almost there...!" You groaned, trying to reach the bandage on top of the shelf. You hated yourself for being short. And the fact that you're the manager of a team filled with good looking boys that are taller than you.

Can't say less for the liberos and Kenma, though. Because Masanori was taller than the three boys mentioned. The new female manager was 170cm tall. And here you are stuck in 5 feet. Sucks. (an: if you're tall in real life then don't say it cuz I'm 4 feet tall :,) and I'm senSITIVE, auBREY)

So, an idea popped out of your head. Tipping your feet back to the ground, you made a plan to jump and grab the bandage up from the tall white shelf. You turned to Teshiro for a brief second to see if he was knowing on what you were about to do. No, he was too distracted calming the cat down. So this was your chance.

Preparing launch to grab the bandages up, your feet both in stances and then...you jumped as high as you can.

With just a hop, your hand made contact with the bandage on top on flash, making you smile widely and your eyes shining in success. "I got it...!" you exclaimed as your hand grabbed into one of the shelf's planks to hold on as you looked at the bandage. Quickly with your solid e/c pupils, you turned to Teshiro and waved the bandage at him.

"Tamahiko-Kun! Look! I got the-

"Oi! L/n, watch out!"