chap. 12 || missing

AN: 💞~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*3:56pm

AN: 💞
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
3:56pm

"Should I really give him the letter...?"

Afternoon practices as usual. But your mind was sticking up whether you should give Kuroo the letter that Lilia had given you earlier or just completely throw it away from the intergalactic space where no one could reach it except for astronauts, and it would also be an evidence to aliens that people like you exist.

You shook your head quickly. No, you couldn't just do that. That would be a very rude move. Even to somebody like Lilia. Although the letter wasn't from her, it was from one of her friends. So that would make it even more rude than before. And let's add that Lilia really did buy you curry bread before she left to go home. Which was odd.

While the guys were practicing as usual, Shibayama noticed that you were acting strange and odd as usual. You weren't taking notes like always, and he noticed of how a bit sweaty you were and you weren't bothered to wipe them off. So, him being the guy he is, walked towards you and shyly examined your face up close. "Umm, L/n, are you ok?"

"Huh?" Your face turned to the right to face him, but ended up being an inch close to his face, instead.

The both of you jumped, as you guys let out a small 'eek!' before looking away from each other's faces. "I-I'm so sorry about that! I-I wasn't thinking!" Shibayama apologized, waving his hands everywhere as his face was burning. You talked back, "N-No! It's fine! It's alright, no need to panic!"

Shibayama turned red even more when you touched his shoulder to calm him down. He was almost blowing like a steam engine. "SHIBAYAMA-KUN ARE YOU OK?!"

"Damn, those two got awkward. What made them act like that?" Naoi murmurs towards coach Yasufumi who only chuckled. "Stage 3 of young love..."

"Can I have a towel, please?" Kai requested gently, waving his hand straight to your attention. You nodded your head in return and stood up, leaving a tomato faced Shibayama alone there in his seat while you went off to look for a towel to wash Nobuyuki himself with.

"Here you go, Senpai."

"Thank you, L/n." Nobuyuki gently grabbed the towel off your hands and began to wipe his face softly with it. The sleeves of his shirt were both rolled up in both sides, showing a bit of his muscles in sight.

You swallowed your saliva a little from the amazing sight before going back to your seat where you last sat with Shibayama. When you made it there, Shibayama was already having a conversation with Inouka like the two of them do all the time. You sighed before sitting down on the bench standing on the side. Your mind immediately went back to the letter.

Oh god, what should you do?

Your mind was really thinking of the consequences that might happen to you when you give or don't give the letter. It was slowly making you feel more anxious than before.