chap. 23 || new

AN: What was your favorite chapter so far? :)~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~7:54am

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
7:54am

"F/n! Get your ass up out of bed, it's time to go to school!"

Your eyes lazily opened after hearing your aunt's voice call you from downstairs straight from the kitchen. After returning home from Saitama yesterday from the training camp, today was the day when school was back on the track for your to do list.

Jumping out of your bed, the first thing you did was check the time on your phone on top of your lamp stand next to you. It was still early so you still had time. After all, there was practice later with the volleyboys after school. You had to be quick with the schedule Naoi informed you.

Making your way to your closet, you grabbed your school uniform out and grabbed your ribbon on your studying desk, before walking towards the bathroom to brush your teeth and take a shower.

After doing all of that, you got dressed, slid on your socks, and ran downstairs carefully to eat breakfast. When you made it there your aunt greeted you with her usual tone, "You woke up late. Now hurry up and eat your breakfast."

"Having a bad day, auntie?" You questioned, sitting down on the table. She clicked her tongue, "You can say. Gotten laid yet, F/n?"

You spat your drink out. "W-What are you saying?! O-Of course not! I'm too young!" You yelled at your aunt to wipe that smirk of hers out from her face. She laughed. "I was only joking. If you did your mom will kill ya, actually. And you'll probably be a homeless person living on the streets on the side of Tokyo. That's bad."

"What do you expect? It's not bad? Of course it is, pardon me for this but did you even finish college?" You replied. Your aunt sighed. "Watch your mouth before spitting those questions out, I'm a 26 year old woman, now finish your breakfast," was all she said before sipping on her cup of coffee.

You frowned, but only continued eating with her on the table in silence. Until your aunt broke it again.

"Oh by the way, your mom is coming home from Canada next week. Are you excited?"

Your chewing quickly stopped, your eyes grew a little wide but you immediately went back to normal within a second. "Not really..." you answered in a quiet tone. Your aunt frowned. "Whatever. Just get ready. Oh, and did you tell her about your cl-

"I need to go," you cut her off, standing up from your chair before rushing to the door with your bento in your hand. You grabbed your brown school shoes, slipped them on, and stood up to open the door and head off to school. "I'm leaving!" you shouted, loud enough for your aunt to hear.