chap. 43 || name

an: holy shit nekoma vs karasumo in the next season fuvjjgjj kill me-

also, merry christmas everyone 😭💗🎄✨^^ im sorry this is the only gift i could give :(
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
6:34am

He wasn't sure how...

Shibayama was told by a lot of his friends a million times that he fell in love at first sight.

And how?

It started by a girl he saw outside the school garden during recess in his middle school days...crying because of her father who had passed away. Her hair was beautiful, it almost looked like an ocean twirling across her exquisite features.

Though, it wasn't like it was his first time seeing her.

Shibayama first saw the girl during a tv program live at a piano playing contest when he was just in elementary. Her small fingers hitting into the black and white keys—a smile plastered over her face as she played a mellow melody.

How could he fell in love so easily with a girl he barely knew at that time?

"She's only a classmate...not acquaintances or anything..." he would mutter, obviously feeling worried after hearing the news about her father's death. Shibayama's palm pressed harder onto the juice box, almost squeezing everything out...

So after walking further down...he saw her, all alone outside at the school bench.

Everything was in slow motion. At first, all he saw was her back—so he couldn't really tell, but when he took a step, his shoes making a sound, that's where she turned her head around, her beautiful locks were silkily waving behind her head, and her eyes filled with crystal tears slowly met with his for the first time... causing his entire face to go pink, pupils wide and immediately hid behind the wall...

And that's where he fell in love for the first time...

'Holy crap...did she see me?? She definitely saw me of course what am I thinking?? You're so stupid, Yuuki! What were you thinking???' Shibayama's mind whispers to him in a panic when he hears the girl stand up. His heart beats faster.

But before he could go and apologize, her 'friend' took her away by harshly pulling her arm, telling her that she found some cute boys at the tracking club, and she was not even bothered that she was crying.

How terrible. He didn't liked that at all.

Shibayama was never that much fond of sports. He would often play volleyball and basketball with his friends, but of course—they were way more better and superior than him.