chap. 4 || welcome

AN: S/n = (little) sister's nameB/n = (little) brother's nameA/n = Aunt's name~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*8:49pm

AN:
S/n = (little) sister's name
B/n = (little) brother's name
A/n = Aunt's name
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
8:49pm

"Lady manager of Nekoma..."

That didn't sound bad at least. Maybe if you become their manager, you could only focus on the team more than on your stressful studies for a while. Maybe you can help them so much you didn't had to worry about Lilia at all.

You could need a break anyways.

As you silently laid down on your bed, a loud knock came by your door which made you jump out of the soft bed's cushion. Irritated, you stood up on your feet, your comfortable yet oversized pajamas dangling to your toes as you slowly opened your bedroom door, "Who is i-

"Onee-Chan, we had a nightmare..."S/n said as she wiped the tiny bead of tears off her eyes along with b/n. B/n and S/n are twin siblings with the opposite gender. Although they can be quite clingy and annoying with you, they were the most sweetest beans that will stay by your side no matter what.

"Again...? Alright, get in bed..." you told the two with a hint of irritation. S/n came first before b/n took the next line. And soon, the two twins were fast asleep beside you while you got stuck in between their arms. You tried your best to fall asleep as well. But your brain and eyes wouldn't cooperate at all.

After your mother left for Canada for some errands, your aunt decided to stay and take care of you and your little siblings in your home. She may be sometimes lousy and a fun to be with, but in the meantime she could be a little annoying. Your two twin siblings were both 4 years old. But s/n was 5 minutes older than b/n.

Although, the part was, b/n was born...mute.

He couldn't speak at all. Even if him and s/n were twins, s/n was the one who was born normally.

You sighed. It was already 8pm and you still haven't gotten any sleep. And about earlier with Naoi, you excused that you'd have to think about it before.

"I wonder what its like to be a manager...going everywhere along with the team all the time..." you mumbled. "Manager of what, nee-chan?"

"Eh? S/n? You're still awake?" You asked. S/n, one of the twins were looking at you with curious e/c eyes. Her arms were wrapped around yours, her eyes were almost closed shut, but she didn't looked like she was about to fall asleep. Yet.

"Yeah, I can't sleep without b/n by my side..." she replied, rubbing her eyes cutely. An arrow shot through your heart when she said that along with a yawn. Damn, you wanted to cuddle this 4 year old. "Well, you want me to change positions with him, s/n?"

"It's fine. Tell me about the manager thing you're saying, onee-chan...it makes me fall asleep..." she uttered. You smiled gently at her, patting her h/c locks as you looked up at your room's ceiling.