chap. 33 || melody

AN: DID YALL SEE THE LATEST EPISODE??? OML ISJEJDJE ✨SUNA SUPREMACY✨~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*7:56am

AN: DID YALL SEE THE LATEST EPISODE??? OML ISJEJDJE SUNA SUPREMACY
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
7:56am

"F/n! Get out of bed! It's time for school!"

Jumping out of from your bed, you quickly and formally snatched your school uniform out from your closet and headed straight to your bathroom with no hesitation. As you looked at your mirror while brushing your teeth, you realized that your eyes had been growing eyebags since last night.

What did you exactly did last night that made you look like this?

Well, after Masanori accidentally forced you to listen to the unknown audio she had through her earphones, you had grown curious if the person who made that audio had a—probably just a little more audios like that. So you being you, you quickly searched it up before going to sleep, and what made you feel weird is that...

You kinda...like the audio.

It is weird, yes. It even made you feel weird inside as well. But the feeling, was kind of amazing to you. You played otome games before, but not these kind of audios popped out from the games. You needed to find more of these in the meantime. But in secret...

You'll probably tell more to Masanori about this one, and you have no idea how she'll react. Doing the same old routine, you quickly got dressed, brush down your hair, and grabbed all of your stuff out of your room. On your way downstairs, you were greeted by your mother preparing to exit out of the door with her hands slipping in her high heels in her feet.

"I'm going to have a meeting with the boss today..." she says, turning to you with her cold gaze. You stiffed your posture and slowly nodded your head in reply. Your mother scoffed, "Where's the 'yes'??"

"Yes, mom..." you whispered very softly under your breath. Your mother nods her head with her eyes squinting as you thought she was looking at you like you were a target. "Good...Remember to always answer when I ask you a question. Got it?"

"Yes..."

"Good. I'll be back at 11pm. Make sure your siblings are asleep before 8:30, and make sure when I return home, there should be dinner placed on the table..." your mother says as coldly as ever. "Your aunt is coming over later to fetch your siblings to preschool. So once you returned in the afternoon, your snacks are ready on the table. Oh, and no excuses, but I'm selling your piano."

"Wait-What!?" You exclaimed in surprise, almost dropping all of your things on the floor. No...she wouldn't. She wouldn't sell that piano all of a sudden because you weren't using it anymore. Even that said though, that piano was something special to you. It wasn't some junk laying around the house for design. Although your mother here sees it as a...

'Old piece of junk.'

That's what she sees often from the things you adore the most.

After slipping her foot through her ruby red high heels, she turned her head to look at you from head to toe, as she never looked at you before. "The piano is nothing but trash. They're not like before. Are the keys even working anymore?" She questions with her hand walking over her bag to pull out her lipstick to finish up.