chap. 31 || home

an: we reached 200k reads! Thank y'all so much! ^^ 💕💕 also, happy birthday to Bokuto! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*5:23pm

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
5:23pm

Nighttime was almost close to taking over the skies.

You were finishing up with your small notes for the team until they all finished up practicing. Pressing your pen against your lip, you can feel Masanori's confusion from here on your position. And eventually, the aura was strong enough for you to sense. "Is there something you'd like to ask, Kazushi-San?" You questioned as you looked up at the puzzled female.

Masanori smiles brightly in return, "Finally! You heard my thoughts! I knew that telekinesis work all the time!" She pumps up excitedly. Shaking you head with a small smile, you looked back at Masanori. "I just sensed you that you wanted to ask something and here I am. Now, what is it that you want to ask?"

"Well...now I'm working or training in basis for managing the team, what's the best thing you know about managing?" She asks. You thought about the answer for a while. With the snap of your fingers, you answered. "The best thing about being a manager of a team? I think it's when the coach is out, they'll be the ones putting the managers in charge for a while. And then with that, you can ask them to do anything you want?"

"I can tell them to do anything I want!??" Masanori repeats. You jumped in her sudden response to this, but nodded anyways. "Y-Yeah. Sure..."

"Ok! Yamamoto!" Masanori shouts, pointing her finger towards the so called tiger head. "Do 100 pushups outside!"

"HAH?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!" Shouts back Yamamoto. You placed both of your hands on Masanori to gently push her back just in case she dares to move forward straight to Yamamoto. Which can actually end up in a mess. "Umm...! Maybe something that's not too extreme??" You told Masanori, now a bit paranoid. Masanori frowns, "Huh?? No fun..." she replies with a sigh.

You smiled at her, feeling sorry that from now as the new manager she had to avoid something too extreme for the volleyboys to do. "I'm sorry. But we have to make sure that they're all up and running. And alright."

"Aw man...I guess you're right. But if it's that tiger head, show him now mercy," Masanori tells you with a devilish grin. You winced at this. "What...? What are you saying? Yamamoto-Kun is part of the team, too..."

"Also..." Masanori begins. Slowly, she points her index finger straight to the half Russian who was bugging Kenma again to send him a set. "Who's that guy? He's so tall. What is he? A lamppost?" Masanori questions with such seriousness. You laughed. "That's Haiba Lev. A 1st year like me."

"Hah!? He's a first year!?"

"Yup," you replied to her very calmly. "He's also half Russian and Japanese. Which is rare to hear! But, he told me he doesn't speak Russian that much," you told the pixie haired girl as you continued writing down on your notepad. She hums. "Interesting..." she whispers to herself.