chap. 10 || quiet

AN: When you guys hear the word, "Pretty Setter," which setter comes into your mind first? Mine is still a Akaashi~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Onigiri!!!"

It was already afternoon, and you kindly gave each member of a team a piece of onigiri on a tray you were currently holding onto. Everyone was taking on a break from practice, and mostly your team were the ones who were taking the onigiri from your huge plate.

The managers and mostly the teachers helped you make these snacks for the players to take a bite out of. But, now the plate you were holding was now empty, you had to walk back inside the kitchen to go take a rest and have a bite as well after a minute of walking around and handing out snacks to the guys.

Summertime was just right on time for you, and you felt really great about that.

Earlier during the match with Karasuno, Hinata accidentally jumped along with their ace's strike to the ball that was tossed from above, which mostly caused the both of them to miss the shot and bump into each other.

You gotta say, Karasuno was quite more clumsier than yourself today. Well it was their last day here in Tokyo, so you managers prepared a little treat for them before they leave for a while. And onigiris were the first snack that popped into mind.

When you took a seat on a chair beside the other managers, you quickly wiped a sweat off your forehead and took a bite of the sweet onigiri then a drink of cold tea in your left hand. Yachi and Kiyoko both sat beside you earlier, but they both went back to the kitchen for a minute, making you left all alone in the chair with the rest of the girls who were chatting.

While chatting with the managers happily, Mako had noticed something about you, and that made her pat your shoulder and say, "Hey, L/n-Chan, where's your ribbon?"

You widen your eyes a little, "My ribbon? Well it's here on my...oh heck! Where is my ribbon??" You said as you began to panic, standing up quickly from your chair. Yukie took two bites from both of her onigiri before she stared at you with her usual expression and her a mouth a little stuffed, "I saw it fall down your hair at the kitchen, earlier..."

"Are you stupid? You should've had told her!" Kaori said as she pushed her elbow towards Yukie's chest. Yukie only shrugged her shoulders before taking another onigiri. You began to freak out as you immediately dashed towards straight to the kitchen.

The temperatures there was hot as it was, but you couldn't give two shits if it was since your only focus was on your f/c ribbon that you had been wearing since you were 6 years old. Saeko has noticed your upset face, and her being her decided to ask what was wrong. "Hey, what's up? Why'd ya look sad?" She questions, her body moving a bit forward to look at the expression you were wearing right now. You stared back at her, "I'm not upset. I was just wondering if you've seen my ribbon around," you asked the blond.