chap. 8 || close

AN: thank you guys so much for 600 followers! And 13k reads! ^^ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"UWAHHH?!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR, YAKU!!! I ALSO WANTED TO SEE N/N-CHAN'S BED HEAD!!!"

You tried your best to cover your ears from that embarrassing exclamation from Yamamoto during breakfast time this morning. After the awkward tension you and Yaku had earlier at 4 in the morning, you had never felt so sheepish with someone in your life.

But it seemed that Yaku had to told the others and now Yamamoto shouted, which caused everyone to turn to them. You were in front of the counter where you helped the other managers served the volleyball players' breakfast first thing in the morning, so it also caught your attention.

Your face was blushing. Tinted with embarrassment as Eri only looked at you with a grin. Yachi patted your back as her face was hinted with worry, knowing about what had happened that made you go red.

"A-Are you alright, F/n? Your face is red. Do you need anything? Water? Food?" The blond female asks, her body shaking. You nervously shake your head, gently grabbing her hand that was rubbing your back and sending her a smile. "I-It's alright, Yachi-Chan. I-It's just a little bit hot right now..." you told her, wiping the sweat off your face.

Her head only nodded in response before she went straight back to the kitchen, leaving you alone with Eri on the front counter, watching as the others eat their breakfast. "Aren't you going to eat, F/n-San?"

You winced when you heard the sound of her voice. But you only shook your head as a 'no.' "N-Nah...I already ate earlier...I'm kind of full already..."

"Well at least your stomach isn't that much big as Yukie's. She looks fit but look at the amount of food she's gobbling," Mako says, joining the conversation between you and Ubugawa's manager. You and Eri's sweatdropped. "Oh yeah, talking about fit, how are you and your team going?" Mako suddenly questions.

You and Eri looked at her before thinking. "My team's doing pretty great. Although they claimed that Isahara-Kun needs to practice his receives. Why'd ya ask?" Eri explains. Mako shrugged her shoulders. "No idea at all. It just popped out of my head."

"Well I think my team's doing pretty great. Their progress throughout the training camp really made their minds run faster as the brain of Tokyo," you proudly said to the two as you strike a mighty pose. Eri laughed. "Well, I did noticed about the bed hair thing, earlier, F/n~"

"S-Shut up, Eri!"

"You have a lot of cute boys in your team, L/n. Isn't there a guy you found interesting there?" Mako questions to you with a teasing grin. You blushed before looking away from her grinning face. Damn, why right now?