chap. 25 || rice

AN: "I found you""You found me" :,)~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*8:46pm

AN: "I found you"
"You found me" :,)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
8:46pm

"Why is Lev calling?"

Your thoughts of why he would call kept distracting you from the ringing coming from your cellphone that you were currently holding. It kept ringing, Lev's name title in front of the call in your phone. You grew very confused. This guy was calling you at the middle of the night.

And it's your first time to receive a call from a guy, which made it even more embarrassing for you. Not wanting to waste more time, your finger clicked on the green button hanging in front of the screen, and then there goes the connection. But you got to greet him well, anyways.

"Hello-

"L/n-Chan! Hello! Can you hear me!?"  He greets in a loud and booming voice. You had to push the phone away from your ear for a moment since Lev's voice was a bit too loud. And let's add that you added it on speaker so you could hear it more better than wearing earphones.

You slowly pushed your phone back on your ear. "Hello...Lev."

"Ah! You answered!" replies Lev. Before answering, you slowly fixed your bed posture, laying down on top of your chest and sighing as you did so while your phone still sticking next to your ears. "Yes, I answered. Now, what did you call for?"

"Huh? No reason!"

"NO REASON!?" you repeat. Lev laughs through the phone.

"Well, maybe. I just wanted to hear you, that's all," is what he said.

Blushing, you winced a little from his sudden answer. You hugged the pillow on top of you tightly as you pushed both of your legs, your eyes gazing towards to the side shyly. "Y...You wanted to just talk to me for no reason...?"

"Maybe...? Yeah! You're actually a fun one to talk with!" He responds, happily. You frowned in worry, "F-Fun to talk with? Lev, you're probably talking to the wrong person, then. I have a lot of thoughts lately and-

"That's why I wanted to talk with you. You have a lot of thoughts, and I wanted to know them," he says. You can feel Lev smiling very widely right now. "Well...only if you want to share them...I'm bored, that's all..." he says once more, now with a hint of dissatisfaction. You chuckled, "Well I can't say but same. I'm also feeling kind of bored right now," you responded to the male behind the phone.

There was a 10 second pause before you spoke up again. "Why won't you try practicing on your receives? Do you have a backyard?"